It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-21-2005, 08:18 AM   #1
(female)

tinabrown HB User
Unhappy Girl Masterbation Problems

Okay there use to be a time where when I would climax while masterbating it would feel like sooo intense. Then I started having problems urinating, like Im always running to the bathroom, and there are times I feel like I wont make it. Every since Ive been having urinating problems it seems that when I climax, its like a little pulsating and thats all. I stopped masterbating for a month thinking that was gonna cure me then when I started again it was the same. I get so disappointed because I would be so into the masterbating and everything for like 20 minutes straight, and it feels like its gonna be the best climax ever but then its nothing more then a small sensation. What is the problem, I want to have this cured before I have sex you know? SOMEONE PLZZZ HELP!!!

Last edited by tinabrown; 09-21-2005 at 08:19 AM. Reason: Spelled word wrong

Old 09-21-2005, 11:31 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

mrbojangle HB User
Re: Girl Masterbation Problems

You should perhaps dicuss this with your doctor or gyn.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-21-2005, 11:46 AM   #3
(female)

RubySlippers HB User

Is it possible that you have a urinary tract infection - UTI - (bladder infection)?

You can get these for the stupidest reasons...it's the way our female anatomy is made....if any (bad) bacteria gets in the urethra and it's really easy to do then you can get a UTI.

When you say you feel like you always have to go and sometimes you don't think you'll make it made me wonder if you have a UTI. I've had them to varying degrees...the first one I had I was in my mid teens and drove myself to the ER as I had a fever and wierd sweating and really hurting "down there".

I'm older now (late 30's) and have had a few since then. The latest one was very minor...I only had very few symptoms and waited four or five days to go to the doc. They took a urine sample and sure enough, it was a UTI.

I would suggest you get tested for a UTI. As I said, it's really easy to get one being female with our anatomy....even if you just wipe the wrong way you can get bad bacteria from your anus into your ureathra. They give you antibiotics and if you have a really bad one you can get relief from the first dose.

If it's not a UTI, and you are sexually active please get tested for STD's. The sooner you get diagnosed the sooner you can clear them up with some simple antibiotics.

Let us know how it goes.
Angela

oh..and it sounds like you may have a very mild UTI if it's gone on for a month. Like I said...the first one I had I felt like I was DYING down there. Others thru the years have been less intense....Also, drinking cranberry juice, or taking cranberry supplements is really good for your urniary tract health.....good luck and hopefully keep those orgasms coming!!!

Last edited by RubySlippers; 09-21-2005 at 11:49 AM. Reason: adding something else...

Old 09-21-2005, 12:44 PM   #4

Doug46D HB User

Tinabrown,

You have a urinary tract infection.

See your doctor and get some pills.

It will not get better with out help

Doug

Last edited by Doug46D; 09-22-2005 at 06:22 AM.

Old 09-25-2005, 05:54 PM   #5
(female)

tinabrown HB User

Thanx but now I dont feel comfortable asking my mom to take me to the GYN any tips

Old 09-26-2005, 04:51 AM   #6
Inactive
(female)

princess72 HB User

You dont have to go to the Gyn, to see if you have a bladder infection. You can go to your regular doc. If you are stimulating your clitoris alot during masterbation then the feeling of having to urinate can happen. But im not really sure what your experiencing. I usually cant go right after i masterbate.....i feel like i have to, but it takes a few minutes.......

Old 09-26-2005, 05:42 AM   #7
Veteran
(female)

sparkleflower HB User

If you have a UTI, you NEED to see a doctor. As another poster noted, you don't have to see a gyn - your family doctor will do - but an untreated UTI can lead to a far more serious infection. Since you've had this for over a month, I kinda doubt it's a UTI, but it still needs to be checked. I don't think it has anything to do with your masturbation, though, if that helps. If you can't ask your mom even about this, then make an appt for yourself at the health department or Planned Parenthood. They work on a sliding scale, and will hold your confidence :-)

Old 09-26-2005, 01:34 PM   #8
(female)

RubySlippers HB User

You don't have to see a gyn for a urinary tract infection. You can you to your general practitioner and they'll ask for a urine sample, look at it under a microscope to see if there is bacteria, and/or red or white blood cells.

If these are present then they will give you a prescription and you'll feel 10 times better after you take the first dose.

Lots of girls get UTI's. I don't see any reason why you'd have to tell your mom "how" you think you got it, in fact I've had about 4 or 5 in my life and I have NO idea how I got them. As I said before, women are just more prone to them due to our anatomy. A guy's urethra opening is way farther away from any other things down there that it's much harder for bacteria to get into the urinary tract or bladder.

Good luck to you!
Angela

Old 09-26-2005, 01:50 PM   #9

Doug46D HB User

tinabrown,

You do not need to go to a GYN. A family practice doctor can prescibe what pill you need. This is a simple test that your mother need not know about, but visit the doctor.

Last edited by Doug46D; 09-29-2005 at 08:46 AM.

Old 09-28-2005, 04:59 PM   #10
(female)

newchic HB User
WELL THE GOOD NEWS IS IF ITS A URINARY TRACT INFECTION YOU DON'T NEED TO SEE A GYN. TELL MOM YOU'RE HAVING TROUBLE HOLDING YOUR URINE LONG ENOUGH TO MAKE IT TO THE BATHROOM. SHE'LL TAKE YOU TO THE REGULAR DOC, THEY'LL TAKE A URINE SAMPLE AND GIVE YOU ANTIBIOTICS. GOOD LUCK

Last edited by Mod-S4; 09-28-2005 at 05:13 PM. Reason: Please to not type in all-caps in the future unless you have a disability or actually mean to be yelling at the other members. Thanks.

Old 10-01-2005, 06:44 AM   #11
(female)

babygurl111 HB User

i think u should still ask ur mom to take u to the gyn because like one of the other gurls said a uti can come with for many reasons

Closed Thread