It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-27-2005, 07:14 AM   #1
(female)

hannahbob04 HB User
intercourse pain

I have pain during penetration while having sex and masturbating with a *****. Even though my bf's penis and my toy are average length and width and I'm sure that there's adequate lubrication, it is very painful during the deepest part of penetration for about the first 5 minutes. When this pain subsides, I get a pain and pressure in my rectum (during vaginal penetration) that lasts for the remainder of the experience. Despite the pain, it is pleasurable and I usually do orgasm. Sometimes, I also have considerable pain afterwards; like, menstrual-like cramps, sometimes lasting for 30 minutes or longer.

I had my last gynecological exam in July and everything was fine. I've never had any STDs or pregnancies. I've had a lot of endometriosis-like symptoms (Painful Periods-Starts 2 days before period and lasts 2 days into period:
severe abdominal cramps, shooting pain down thighs, severe lower back/hip pain, diarrhea, nausea, headache, painful ovarian cysts, severe rectum pain/pressure & pain mid-cycle also) that my gynecologist doesn't seem to think warrant any kind of investigation as to the cause. I went on the pill 6 months ago as he advised and I have not seen any improvement. I actually have an appointment this afternoon with him because of the pain I've experienced this month--I had cramps and rectal pressure for 2 weeks before I finally got my period. and 2 months ago I got my period and it lasted as long as it normally would--3 or 4 days--but a few days after it stopped, it started again for another 2 weeks. I'm just about to the end of my fuse when it comes to doctors! Should I pursue this issue of figuring out what's causing all this pain until my doctor listens?

Sorry so long, I hope this makes any kind of sense, and I hope someone out there can give me some kind of advice!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-28-2005, 09:11 AM   #2
(female)

hot_yella_08 HB User
Lightbulb Re: intercourse pain

You are not pregnant it can be that your bf's penis too big for your insides.

Closed Thread