It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-01-2005, 11:58 AM   #1
(male)

X-Gamer HB User
How to lower Thigh Fat to increase Penis Size

Hello,
i have a lil problem. you see im a lil over weight and have been for most my life. i lost most of my weight finally and even think im a lil attractive to even some of the finest girls. any way my problem is i cant figure out how to lose the the fat in my thigh and its that fat that makes my penis look small, i think think the average size is like 4-5in when ur not haveing an irrection. but my thigh fat makes it look about 2-3 ins ( i ask my doctor sometime ago and i dont want to ask her or my mom again a few years ago). any 1 nos a good excercise to lower my thigh fat. and please give it to me in simple talk such jogging, sit-ups, or something not working ur abdormial or something scientific keep it simnple thx guys/girls.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-02-2005, 01:37 PM   #2

blank HB User
Re: How to lower Thigh Fat to increase Penis Size

no matter what anyone tells you, or what you see in informercials, there's absolutely no way that you can target a specific area for fat loss. it's scientifically, and humanly impossible.

so your best bet is to decrease your body fat percentage as a whole.
and if you've lost weight already, or know anything about exercising, then that shouldn't be a problem.

eat better foods, don't eat as much, try to exercise everday. (be it a sport, going for a run, going for a walk...anything)
and be committed and dedicated to both maintaining a strict diet, and exercising.

good luck.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-02-2005, 09:35 PM   #3

super fluke HB User

actually, 5 inches (the most scientific studies that compare all primates puts humans on top with an average slightly above 5" for an erection, and the studies by crazy dudes like Kinsey and condom manufacturers put the average erection closer to 6") would be average for an erect penis. it'd be longer than most for a flaccid penis.

Old 10-02-2005, 11:11 PM   #4
Veteran
(male)

ethera HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by super fluke
it'd be longer than most for a flaccid penis.
What, 4" to 5" for flaccid ?

Geez, what the heck have I been worried about?

Old 10-04-2005, 06:03 AM   #5
(male)

Mikej345 HB User

jogging will help..i also know that you cant actually target a single area to work, but if your doing jogging or even walking, you are working your leg muscles more then anywhere else so it will help, it helped me. You will probably never lose the fat in your thighs, everyones thighs are big, but you can tone it so they will appear smaller or at least more attractive.

Old 10-04-2005, 06:07 AM   #6
(female)

CrystalAnn HB User

I don't believe it's the fat in your thighs that makes it look small..it is what it is. But, if you want to target your thighs, try riding a bike.

Old 10-04-2005, 08:10 AM   #7
Inactive
(male)

jv109 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Gamer
...size is like 4-5in when ur not haveing an irrection. but my thigh fat makes it look about 2-3 ins ( i ask my doctor sometime ago and i dont want to ask her or my mom again a few years ago). any 1 nos a good excercise to lower my thigh fat. and please give it to me in simple talk such jogging, sit-ups, or something not working ur abdormial or something scientific keep it simnple thx guys/girls.
Are you saying its 4-5" when soft but you think your thigh fat makes it appear 2-3"? Also, its more belly fat that would make it appear smaller. I don't understand about the thigh fat.

Besides, if you are talking about your soft size, 4-5" would be above average if you really mean when its soft. And even if it is 3" soft, thats not uncommon either! What size is your erection? Thats really what counts.

Old 10-14-2005, 03:25 PM   #8
(male)

robnbyse HB User

Try trimming or shaving you pubic hair. It will make your penis look a lot bigger. I actually shaved for the first time this summer and boy di my penis look a lot bigger to me. My pubes are still short and plan on keeping them that way forever. One thing is to remember is you are definitely normal size.

Old 10-14-2005, 07:44 PM   #9
Senior Veteran
(male)

Magnetic HB UserMagnetic HB User

I don't see how thigh fat impacts the perceived size of your penis. Fat pads in the area around the base of the penis can make it seem shorter, but not the thighs.

You don't state how big you are, but flacid sizes of 4 to 5 inches are rare, given that the average erect size is a tad over 5".

Closed Thread