It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-23-2005, 11:56 AM   #1
(female)

Pebbles_pix HB User
I would like 2 know...

Ok well I was messing around with my boifriend last nite and he had made me like really ready 4 sex. So I wanted 2 but I knew I wouldn't because I'm trying to stick 2 tha plan of being celibate. But I was wondering if he stuck it all the way n once could I still b considered as a virgin??? and do most guys get turned on or horny or hard from a gurls butt??? Thanx

Old 10-23-2005, 12:41 PM   #2
(female)

star05 HB User
Re: I would like 2 know...

i would consider that losing your virginity

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-23-2005, 03:00 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pebbles_pix
I'm trying to stick 2 tha plan of being celibate. But I was wondering if he stuck it all the way n once could I still b considered as a virgin???
If he stuck it in just once, you are not a virgin. If you are seriously trying to be celibate, messing around to that extent with this guy is not going to do it for you. I'm trying to figure out why you say you want to stay celibate, yet go this far. This may be a difference of opinion of what celibacy is. What do you consider celibacy?

Old 10-23-2005, 03:37 PM   #4
(female)

Pebbles_pix HB User

No he didn't....but I was just wondering if he did would I still b a virgin

Old 10-23-2005, 05:39 PM   #5
(female)

CuteT HB User

Quote:
would I still b a virgin
No.

Old 10-28-2005, 03:22 PM   #6
(female)

Pebbles_pix HB User

the reason i want 2 b celibate is becuz every1 in my family has had babies at 16,17,15 and I want to be the 1 do out do them, but I was just wondering. Because I know that I am not ready to do anything yet, just wanted information.

Old 10-28-2005, 03:31 PM   #7
Inactive
(male)

jv109 HB User

Quote:
the reason i want 2 b celibate is becuz every1 in my family has had babies at 16,17,15 and I want to be the 1 do out do them, but I was just wondering. Because I know that I am not ready to do anything yet, just wanted information.
no if it goes in, you would no longer be a virgin. and a good chance you would probably get pregnent!

Old 10-29-2005, 03:30 PM   #8
Senior Veteran
(male)

Magnetic HB UserMagnetic HB User

Some guys will try to confuse girls and say that if they just stick it in a little bit the girl will still be a virgin. Technically, if the penis breaks the hymen, the girl is no longer a virgin. How far can a penis be inserted and the girl still be a virgin, especially those girls whose hymens were borken asexually? Not very, and I would trust no boy who says he will only rub the opening of the vagaina with his penis, as it is simply too tempting to plunge right in.

Also, especially if condoms are not used, virgin boys are knowm to ejaculate on that first stoke, or even if the head of penis touches the opening of the vagina, so pregnancy is an issue, not to mention STDs. (Never let a penis near your vagina without a condom!)

It can be difficult to refuse sex with a boy in the heat of the moment if he is pressuring you, so I congratulate you on sticking to your priniples and holding off until you are ready.

And, yes, some guys (most) can be really turned on by a girl's butt. Don't ask me why - it is just the way guys are.

Old 10-30-2005, 12:40 PM   #9
(female)

Pebbles_pix HB User

Thank u 4 all of your help!!!

Old 10-30-2005, 01:26 PM   #10
(male)

tanuki HB User

I'm curious...
What exactly do you consider "sex"?

I don't understand how people can demonize 'sex' yet approve of everything except penis to vagina intercourse.

Fooling around is sexual play. So if you're not ready for "SEX", then you're not ready to fool around either. If you want to stay the celibacy route, then I would stop fooling around, because you are doing everything that says to your body and your partner that you are ready for sexual intercourse... if you're not, why are you going this far???
--
Tanuki

Old 10-30-2005, 04:18 PM   #11
Senior Veteran
(male)

Magnetic HB UserMagnetic HB User

I applaud you for taking no chances to get pregnant at an early age. You do have choices, of course, in using condoms and other forms of birth control, but the only 100% way to avoid pregnancy is to avoid intercourse. Putting your long term future ahead of short term intimacy is always the wise thing to do.

Closed Thread