It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-20-2006, 09:45 PM  
(male)

justaLUVR HB User
Sexual/erection issues-plz help!

PLEASE HELP ME - this is ruining a wonderful relationship

Im 18 years old and have some erection issues. I went out with this girl for 2 years and we had great sex all along, we never had problems. Then we broke up for 6 months and got back together and are trying to have sex again. When we cuddle and lie together i get erections easily but not full and hard. Then when we try to have sex, i feel very horny and we are both in the mood but i do not have enough of an erection to get it in- i just have a "semi" In the time we broke up i gained about 20 pounds of muscle and lifted heavy but took NO steroids. I dont know what my problem is - i masturbate the same as i did before when we had sex - if i stop masturbation completely, will this help? Also, i never so much as kissed a girl when we were broken up, ive tried to determine what is different but i cannot. any information would be greatly appreciated because this is hurting a great relationship ;(

Old 01-20-2006, 10:00 PM  
(male)

justaLUVR HB User
Sexual/erection issues - PLZ HELP

PLEASE HELP ME - this is ruining a wonderful relationship

Im 18 years old and have some erection issues. I went out with this girl for 2 years and we had great sex all along, we never had problems. Then we broke up for 6 months and got back together and are trying to have sex again. When we cuddle and lie together i get erections easily but not full and hard. Then when we try to have sex, i feel very horny and we are both in the mood but i do not have enough of an erection to get it in- i just have a "semi" In the time we broke up i gained about 20 pounds of muscle and lifted heavy but took NO steroids. I dont know what my problem is - i masturbate the same as i did before when we had sex - if i stop masturbation completely, will this help? Also, i never so much as kissed a girl when we were broken up, ive tried to determine what is different but i cannot. any information would be greatly appreciated because this is hurting a great relationship ;(

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-20-2006, 10:15 PM  
Senior Veteran
(male)

orion HB Userorion HB Userorion HB Userorion HB Userorion HB User
Re: Sexual/erection issues - PLZ HELP

Maybe you just don't trust her or like her as much as you did before (because she hurt you and now you don't feel comfortable with her for some reason?). Sex is 90% in your brain, so what you think inside affects how you perform. I would stop masturbation for a while and see if that helps, but also maybe examine your feelings about her, or about having sex with her.

Last edited by orion; 01-20-2006 at 10:16 PM.

Old 01-24-2006, 05:26 AM  
Inactive
(male)

givemesome HB User
Re: Sexual/erection issues-plz help!

ok now first of all i dont say iam one of those experties around here but maybe i know whats your problem..

Your problem looks more of a psychological than physical ... you guyz were broken up and now you are getting back maybe its just one of those psychological problems .... the easiet way to check is that try how much your thingy can get erected while masturbating or while having high class sexual thoughts ... if its enough then you just need to get your self mentally prepared for her .. and if not ... get yourself mentally prepared to go to a doc.

cheers