It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-24-2006, 02:40 PM   #1
(female)

_super HB User
Unhappy do's and don'ts

okay. so i'm just another young, unexperienced and overly self consious teen. [girl]
i am still a virgin, but mainly because im nervous and too selfconsious...
but i think that if i had at least an idea of what i was doing or what to expect and such...then i might be a little more comfortable with the idea when i find the guy thats lucky enough. hah. but. what are some DO'S and DON'Ts to sex? and any other advice on sex with what to expect and such would be greatly appreciated. [deleted]
wow. im asking for a lot.
but any advice at all.
i will be oh so greatful. :]

Last edited by Mod-S4; 04-24-2006 at 03:29 PM. Reason: Request for how-to removed. Please read the Special Rules sticky at the top of the board. Thanks.

Old 04-24-2006, 04:42 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Magnetic HB UserMagnetic HB User
Re: do's and don'ts

First, we can't really give "how to's" here. But we can offer advice. My advice would be to wait and find that "lucky guy". As you get comfortable with him, then when the time is right, it will happen. Part of the fun is learning about sex with someone with someone you care about, as opposed to just doing it for the sake of doing it. There are probably lots of internet sights and books at the public library that can teach you the mechanics, though it is all pretty simple, actually. Just be careful in what friends say about sex. Much of it will not be true. You can also read some of the older posts here to learn things.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread