It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-03-2006, 05:21 AM   #1
(male)

miko134 HB User
jus a question

Hey

I dont know if this is a health problem as such, but just wanted to ask a question. I'm 18 now. when I was 14 tho, I had a sexual dream involving a man. I remember being really upset about this at the time, but didnt think much of it. All the other "wet dreams" i had during puberty were about girls, although this one wasnt even a wet dream as such. The thing is, Im not gay, and have no desire to be. I've only ever been sexually attracted to women. I'm in a great relationship now with my girlfriend at the moment, and only really started worrying about this when me and her were having some real stupid conversation about sexuality when we were drunk the other night. I dont want to upset anyone by sounding homophobic, because Im not. Just wanted to ask, is it normal to have a dream like that, even when your straight? Like one of those puberty things?

Thanks
Mikey

Old 05-03-2006, 08:54 AM   #2
Veteran
(male)

wildcat66 HB User
Re: jus a question

I would just forget it, you say yourself you arent gay so go meet some women and forget about your dream.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-03-2006, 11:59 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User

Sexuality is not a simple thing. Each of us, no matter how heterosexual, have some feelings of attraction for the same sex, though they may be very mild. We know who we would hypothetically be attracted to, and who we wouldn't. Your dream is something you needed to work out in some part of your psyche when you were 14. It is nothing to worry about, especially now, when so much time has passed, and extra especially, since it did not become a common occurrence. And yes, though perhaps most men would not tell you so, this is pretty normal stuff.

Old 05-04-2006, 10:51 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

tUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB User

Dreams can always be so strange! I wouldn't worry about it too much.. most of the stuff I dream about has nothing to do with things in real life, or it simply is something that you aren't even interested in. I had a dream that I was having sex with some random guy I didn't even know that I am not at ALL attracted to.. it can be very odd and that is nothing to worry about it at all. If you are happy with how you are, then don't let the dream bother you!

Closed Thread