It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-22-2006, 04:34 PM   #1
(female)

kbgirly90 HB User
Question kind of embarassed...

My boyfriend has tried two times to go down my pants but I pulled his hand away. I do not have a problem with it, I just am kind of embarassed of someone touching my.. pubic hair...

I keep mine trimmed, but like, i don't know, should i shave it or just let him do it and assume he's ok with girls who keep their hair.

I want him to do it because I trust him and I feel comfortable with it.. but...opinions?

Old 05-22-2006, 05:04 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User
Re: kind of embarassed...

Why don't you ask him, since it's his opinion that matters, not our. If you're comfortable with him and trust him, you should be able to tell him you're nervous and want his opinion on something. Or let him do it then ask him what he thinks.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-22-2006, 05:29 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

SpunkyStuart HB User

Most guys wouldnt care if you had dyed it blue and plaited it as long as you let them get near it!

By all means shave, a lot of guys do this too, but hair is quite natural and it will not be a surprise to a guy if he finds you have it too!

Last edited by SpunkyStuart; 05-22-2006 at 05:29 PM.

Old 05-23-2006, 05:05 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

tUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB User

If you feel uncomfortable with your pubic hair, then shave! But if you want the hair there, don't change it just for him. I'd definitely keep it trimmed and groomed.. b/c having a forest down there is no good and most guys don't like it COMPLETELY natural. A lot of guys do like a little bit of hair so it doensn't look like a little kid's privates. What you can do also is you can shave the sides and leave a little trip in the middle and keep it trimmed short... IF you feel like there is too much or something.

I agree that most guys wouldn't care.. I know one friend of mine who preferred shaved, but enjoyed touching one girl who was not groomed at all down there simply because she showed how much she enjoyed it, rather than a shaved girl who showed nothing at all. Just be comfortable and have fun!

Closed Thread