It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-25-2006, 06:02 AM   #1
(male)

reuben HB User
Exclamation Voice - please please help

Up til now my VOICE HAS NOT TURNED MANLY, am afraid.
You know you gotta face humiliation for this.
IT is because of this, I try to speak as less as possible to anybody.(even though i love to socialize, i stop myself).whenevr i receive calls at home, people think am a girl.
please please please,
I request and please you to help me.
Is there a way through which I can get my voice changed, some way, are they any exercises. Please could you suggest the most effective way I can do so, also please tell me which is the cheapest way out. Please help me. ONe more thing, am a premature baby, could my voice not turn manly be because i was born a month before. (8 months)and when I was small I never used to have vegetables,(only white rice and cucumber) even now though i hav thinking my voice can get manly.IS there anything to eat, to make my voice manly
Thanking you in advance,

Last edited by Mod-S4; 05-25-2006 at 04:21 PM. Reason: Do not post your age if you are under 16. Thanks.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-25-2006, 07:14 AM   #2
Inactive
(male)

tex5k HB User
I presume you have not finished puberty. So you probably will still develop for a few more years.

Last edited by Mod-S4; 05-25-2006 at 04:22 PM. Reason: Ages under 16 are not to be posted, so please don't repeat them. Thanks.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-25-2006, 12:39 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

SpunkyStuart HB User
Re: Voice - please please help

Smoking 40 Marlborough a day would eventually make your voice change, but this is not the change you are after!! (I AM JOKING!!)

Seriously though, as you are still going through puberty it sounds like you are just a bit late in your voice breaking. Patience and not worrying about it will mean that it eventually happens - and when it does you probably wont notice it happening!

Some guys do have slightly more squeaky voices than others do, and some have very deep voices it it is just a case of accepting your lot! It may be that yuor voice will not get very deep but I am sure that you have a way to go before you should be thinking this way.

Closed Thread