It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-29-2006, 01:20 AM   #1
(female)

sweeting08 HB User
masterbating lead to bleeding?

I am a female. When I masterbate I would end up bleeding in the end. Then there would be drops of blood here and there for a couple days after. Is this normal?? What can I do?? What should I do??

Last edited by Mod-S4; 05-29-2006 at 05:30 PM. Reason: Please read the Special Rules sticky at the top of the board. Thanks.

Old 05-29-2006, 01:21 AM   #2
Veteran
(male)

Podee HB User
Re: masterbating lead to bleeding?

That's a problem. You are probably masturbating too hard.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-29-2006, 01:24 AM   #3
(female)

sweeting08 HB User

It feels too good though. So I should consider going a little easier??

Old 05-29-2006, 01:44 AM   #4
Veteran
(male)

Podee HB User

I would! go easier. I can relate though. I am a guy but I recall when I first started masturbating I used to do it so much my penis might get a little sore or even bleed a tad.

But are you sure the blood is from the masturbating and not, say, your period? The reason I say this is that sometimes with my girlfriends if they hadn't had sex in a while the first time we had sex if I had sex with them really hard and long all of a sudden their periods would start. They would all be like - whoa! my period is not due right now at all!

So, really intense sex can BRING ON a girl's period. So if you are really having a good time maybe it is throwing your body into your period.

Also, you know you can get lubricants for female masturbating. Look at whole foods type stores like natural grocery stores. Water based (not petroleum jelly) lubricants for females. Then you could masturbate away and probably not injure yourself. Would feel better too.

Last edited by Podee; 05-29-2006 at 01:47 AM.

Old 05-29-2006, 05:30 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User

Podee, what you are describing is not 'bringing on' a period. The menstrual cycle is very set and the period only starts naturally when certain chemical/hormonal things take place. Having vigorous sex will not do that. All that does is 'injure' the uterus enough to bleed. It is not normal.

sweeting08, just go easier.

Old 05-29-2006, 10:03 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(male)

mrbojangle HB User

I certainly agree with others to take it easy when you masturbate, you may also make sure you are well lubricated; also check your fingernails to make sure your not scratching yourself.

Old 05-29-2006, 10:32 AM   #7
Veteran
(male)

Podee HB User

Seriously, I am not talking about injuring the vagina leading to bleeding. I am talking about women whose period is brought on due to vigorous sex. This happens and I know it for a fact.

Menstruation is hormonal in nature, and sex and emotions all tie into this. I have had girlfriends all the time who started their period after being sexually active with me and told me that they were not due at all. The amount of blood and the nature of the blood is not consistent with injury but simply with the coming on of a period.

Closed Thread