It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-22-2006, 10:45 PM   #1
(male)

Mikej345 HB User
Desensitizing condoms

Do they actually work? The first time around I'm extremely quick, which I know is normal but still I'd like to last a bit longer, espicially because I wont go down on my gf after have sex, latex isnt my favorite flavor lol.

Old 07-28-2006, 11:40 PM   #2
(male)

Epox HB User
Exclamation Re: Desensitizing condoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikej345
Do they actually work? The first time around I'm extremely quick, which I know is normal but still I'd like to last a bit longer, espicially because I wont go down on my gf after have sex, latex isnt my favorite flavor lol.
Hey man, I just happened to be on the board browsing looking for help on something myself and seen your post.

I've used Durex Performax condoms plenty of times in the past and they've worked wonderfully for me! They desensitized me enought that I actually had to force my seelf to climax. But it was still good because I got to pleasure my partner more.

So yes, they work. And I reccomend Durex Performax condoms. They come in a black and green box and can be found in 3 packs (for inital testing anyway) at some speedway gas stations.

On a side note, at one time I couldn't find any! Oh NOs!!! So I grabbed some of Trojan's desensitizing condoms and have yet to use them because my gf broke up with me before I could...

Sorry for the late reply but I hope this helps you if you haven't tried them already!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-29-2006, 12:08 AM   #3
Inactive
(male)

DJFrostbyte HB User
Re: Desensitizing condoms

If you don't have luck with the condoms the previous poster mentioned, you can try a flavored lube which you can buy at alot of stores nation wide. One brand i like is simply called "Wet". Its very inexpensive and works great for sex and masturbation alike. This can get rid of that latex taste you were talking about and will allow you to perform oral sex on your girlfriend after having sex. Good luck with whatever you choose.

Rob

Closed Thread