It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-26-2006, 07:53 PM   #1
(male)

Eric_Cartman HB User
Exclamation GF complained of "pleasure pain" during sex

I was having sex with my gf recently and...well....let me explain first that we dont use a condom becasue we have decided that her birth control patch is good enought(please no critisism)....anyway,...I had already ejaculated once, and we were going again, and I was last a pretty long time. like 20 min or so, and she started to complain that she was getting pleasure plains....like she was VERY close to an orgasm, but something in hermind wasnt letting her go over that last hurdle. She was complain of numbness(not new to her becasue she usual gets numb when shes close)....anyways, she says that shes has this thing in her head that says theres nothing more emotional and romantic than having an orgasm together, but she couldnt that day. Im thinking theres something else. I tried stimulating her with my hand another time but she stop me when her numbness came. I am feeling like im doing something wrong, or that she just doesnt want to have an orgasm with me. She always tells me that all she cares about is making me feel good, not about herself. Could I have something to do with it, or is it something else? I am njust feeling bad becasue I cant even bring my gf to an orgasm.

Old 07-26-2006, 08:49 PM   #2
(female)

resababe04 HB User
Re: GF complained of "pleasure pain" during sex

maybe it actually hurts when she is about to orgasm.. I do when my bf does the same thing.. I dont know if this helps but ask her why she stops. That might help....

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-27-2006, 04:43 AM   #3
(male)

Eric_Cartman HB User

I did ask her, and she said she honestly doesnt know, theres something in the back of her mind saying she should stop. SO either she des know why and not telling me, or its something much bigger.

Old 07-27-2006, 12:26 PM   #4
(female)

resababe04 HB User

Well honestly, I wouldnt know what to do. Never had that kind of situation. Maybe she is just scared and not telling you. or she really dosent know and is trying to figure it out before she says anything. It could hurt her to get off maybe... Never know. Hope the best for you and her....

Old 07-28-2006, 03:27 AM   #5
(male)

Eric_Cartman HB User

I dont know if it hurts her to have an orgasm because she does have them, but very rarely, and not with me. She only gets them when she masturbates once in a while. Like one time, she told me she went on for 40 minutes and then gave up becasue she couldnt get off. So, its very rare, even with masturbation, for her to have an orgasm

Closed Thread