It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-12-2006, 01:44 PM   #1
(female)

dumbass HB User
White bumps under outer flaps of vagina

Ok about 2 years ago I gave oral sex to my bf (a supposed virgin). he had little white bumps on the end of his penis which i thought nothing of being young and completely stupid... which now no longer exist. we did not have sex. I lost my virginity to my next boyfrend a year later with the use of condoms all the time.
I recently noticed these small white bumps on the outside of my vagina underneath the outer flaps. they do not tingle, hurt of anything..infact i didnt even know they were there. i havent had them that long and have been celibate for over a year. could i have contracted warts from givin my ex bf oral sex? or could it have been the one who took my virginity. I did not notice anything on his penis at all. My freind thinks it could be herpes and explained 2 me that i could be a natural carrier as i sometimes get coldsores when my body gets run down and u dont need to have sex/oral sex etc to get it AND its uncurablle !!!!!! PLEASE help im shitting myself I cant wait till monday and what do i do about future relationships?? i feel so ashamed.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-17-2006, 12:16 AM   #2
(female)

O.o HB User
Re: White bumps under outer flaps of vagina

Definetely go see a doctor.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-21-2006, 01:22 AM   #3
(female)

VEXED1 HB User
Re: White bumps under outer flaps of vagina

Sebacious glands?