It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-23-2006, 04:12 PM   #1

Snowman69 HB User
masturbation problem

I was masturbating the other day while I was home alone. While I was doing it I thought I heard someone else in the house. But, I couldnt stop because I was about to ejaculate. I think my sister may have seen me doing it. If she confronts me or tells my mom about it what should I say? I am really embarressed about it now and dont know what to do.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-23-2006, 07:17 PM   #2
Inactive
(female)

minnesotagirl HB User
Re: masturbation problem

Well, masturbation is a very common thing. It is a part of growing up. Now, I don't know your family situation, but I'm going to base my response on the assumption that you probably have a good, normal family (meaning, no abuse or no extreme religious beliefs). If your mom is understanding, chances are, she's not going to mention it to you. She will know that what you're doing is just a part of you growing up. So, don't be embarassed. She will understand that you'd be embarassed about it, but also that you can't really help it. Do you know if your sister really saw you anyway? Were you doing it out in the open? You might just be paranoid. I would try to just forget about it. If your mom does mention it, don't take the embarassment to heart. What you're doing is totally normal and natural. Sure, it's something that is normally done in private, so just make sure you try to do it when the door is closed.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-28-2006, 10:08 PM   #3
(male)

hello one two 3 HB User

don't worry about it man, you just have to keep on livin, L-I-V-I-N.

Old 09-01-2006, 04:49 AM   #4
(male)

pandamad HB User

yer its totally normal

Old 09-04-2006, 10:26 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(male)

MrNice HB User

Masturbation is a perfectly normal part of life. Just about everyone masturbates or has masturbated at some point in their life. When you are in your teens and your sex hormones are kicking in you need a way to satisfy your sexual desires and masturbation or a "wet dream" are the ways that will occur.

If your sister is older than you are then I'm sure she too has masturbated or is knowledgeable about masturbation. If she is young and says something to your mother then, hopefully, your mom will explain to her that what she saw is something private and completely normal and that will be the end of it.

Closed Thread