It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-07-2006, 05:05 PM   #1
(female)

journies HB User
3 days after losing virginity and STILL bleeding

So I lost my virginity on Monday night, and it was very painful. I bled a little afterwards, but that was just because my hymen was torn. However, for the past 3 days, the bleeding has gotten worse. It's almost like I'm on my period. I have to use pads for it while I'm in school. Except I'm on birth control and I'm not supposed to get my period for another 2 weeks. Is it normal to be bleeding this much? What is causing the bleeding? I'm just a little worried because I know I don't get my period for 2 more weeks. Help!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-07-2006, 09:20 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User
Re: 3 days after losing virginity and STILL bleeding

If you're certain it's not your period, then something is wrong. So I think maybe you should go to the doctor.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-08-2006, 04:01 AM   #3
(female)

uglybird HB User

I bled like that also. I had to wear tampons for a few days.

Old 09-10-2006, 03:59 PM   #4
(female)

VEXED1 HB User

After the first time I had sex, I bled for the next 3 or 4 days, on and off. But I was fine about a week later. I still think it was cause my partner was too big.

Closed Thread