It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-02-2006, 02:35 PM   #1
(female)

HelpMeee006 HB User
vigina big

when me n my boyfriend first had sex 9 months ago he asked me after how many boys id slept with before him and i told him 1 boy (which is the truth) and he laughed and told me i was lieing, i wondered for a few days why he thought i was lieing and i finally asked him but it took alot for him to tell me, he said that he thought my vigina would be more tighter seen as though i have only slept with one boy, he said my hole was big, and i dont see how this could be i still wonder why becuase the first boyfriend i slept with didnt have a big penis. how could this be? and aswell he thinks till this very day that i have sex with other people aswell as him because sometimes we dont have sex for a long time and he says he expects my hole to be tighter but its still big. what can i do?

Old 10-03-2006, 03:08 AM   #2
(female)

pinkey HB User
Re: vigina big

hey there
wow did he really say that 2 u!!!! tell him he obviously hasnt been with many girls!!!! seriously just because you arnt real'tight' does not mean you have had sex heaps some females id say are ust a lil 'looser' than others do you know that your vagina doesnt get looser even after sex!Q!!! you should teach him this fact becoz its tru!!! mayb just a lil but not totally i know girls who hurt at the very strt of sex still just like the first time they had sex i was never really that sreand still arnt sooo you actually have nothing to worry about its ya bf id be worried about !!!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-03-2006, 07:13 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

jen52983 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelpMeee006
when me n my boyfriend first had sex 9 months ago he asked me after how many boys id slept with before him and i told him 1 boy (which is the truth) and he laughed and told me i was lieing, i wondered for a few days why he thought i was lieing and i finally asked him but it took alot for him to tell me, he said that he thought my vigina would be more tighter seen as though i have only slept with one boy, he said my hole was big, and i dont see how this could be i still wonder why becuase the first boyfriend i slept with didnt have a big penis. how could this be? and aswell he thinks till this very day that i have sex with other people aswell as him because sometimes we dont have sex for a long time and he says he expects my hole to be tighter but its still big. what can i do?
Sounds like your boyfriend is a bit immature. All woman are different, just like all men are. Maybe you're not "big" .. maybe his penis is small. Try that arguement with him! See how he likes having the table turned.

Seriously though.. everyone is different. Do not feel ashamed or embarrassed. You're boy is the one with the problem. He should respect you and your body. He should trust that you wouldn't lie to him.

Tell him to grow up and get over it, otherwise.. move on.

Old 10-03-2006, 11:01 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

tUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB User

Wow yeah that was pretty rude of him.. I would definitely go with saying "maybe your penis is just smaller"

Girls vaginas don't get tighter when not having sex.. they don't go back to how they were before you had sex unless you had surgery to make it tighter. It might alter some when you are aroused, but it won't grow and shrink like he thinks it does.

If he is going to be immature about it and make rude comments like that, I wouldn't sleep with him, especially if he doesn't trust you about that. He is probably pretty inexperienced with sex, even if he HAS had other partners, he is probably uneducated about sex and the female body.

Old 10-04-2006, 08:59 AM   #5
Inactive
(female)

Unsure_88 HB User

Yeah, as mentioned every girl is different...and believe me a guy will find any excuse to try and see if the girl is cheating. But if I were you I would either just tell him about his penis being smaller or let him know that you don't like what he is doing to you.

Some females take at least 3 months to shrink down to original size, others it may take at least a year. So don't worry to much, you know what you are doing and thats all that matters.

Old 10-06-2006, 05:37 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(male)

JinL HB UserJinL HB User

Tell his his penis is smaller that you normal.

Then get a more thoughtful boyfriend.

Old 10-06-2006, 06:58 AM   #7
Inactive
(female)

Bracelet HB User

Your boyfriend is a jackass. You should learn this lesson now, because if you don't, you will continue to date losers like this guy and your self esteem will be destroyed by the time you're in your 20s.

First of all, tell him that his lack of experience with women in general precludes him from being even remotely qualified from making such retarded statements to you about your appearance.

Secondly, don't ever have sex with him again, because after what he said to you, he doesn't deserve you or your body in any way, shape or form. He is rude, arrogant, disgusting and a pig.

Third, dump this loser and don't ever allow yourself to be disrespected like this again. You need to stand up for yourself, girl! Guys who make such comments don't deserve to have a girlfriend at all. He's lucky that you even condescend to speak to him, much less have any kind of sexual relations with him.

Dump him and tell him to get a blow up doll, because he doesn't deserve you. Take a stand and don't ever - EVER - allow yourself to be disrespected by a boyfriend again. I'm serious.

(By the way, it's spelled vagina, not vigina)

Closed Thread