It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-03-2006, 01:13 AM   #1
(female)

Andrea_23 HB User
Question My Boyfriend? Into Anal Stimulation?!

During a session of intercourse that included sex toys, my boyfriend used one of my sex toys for HIS pleasure. I am very shocked at the fact and and do not know if this is common amongst men or not. Is it normal for a male to be interested in personal anal stimulation and still be straight? Thanks,
Andrea

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-03-2006, 07:48 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

SpunkyStuart HB User
Re: My Boyfriend? Into Anal Stimulation?!

Good for him!

He obviously know that there are thousands of sensitive nerve endings there, and I hope that he also discovered how good it feels to stimulate his prostate!

Lots of guys love to have thier anus stimulated and it does not mean that they are gay. They are just enjoying themselves. Just wait till he discovers how good it feels to have oral carried out on his anus!

I would ensure that you both use a condom on your sex toys, and never let the toy go from one hole to another!

Last edited by SpunkyStuart; 10-03-2006 at 07:51 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-03-2006, 08:08 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

jen52983 HB User

I believe a guy's "G-spot" is in his anus. Just because he enjoys it doesn't mean he's gay. Is he having sex with men? To think that he's gay just because he enjoys anal stimulation is ignorant. No offense. I'd probably be a little weirded out if my boyfriend just stuck a toy up there on his own.. i don't blame you. But it only means that he knows what he likes. Nothing wrong with that!!

Old 10-03-2006, 10:47 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User

Perfectly normal, for about 20% or more of the human population.
It makes no difference, male or female, straight or gay, etc...
It's perfectly safe if you follow the few hygiene rules, which are what you would expect...nothing which has been in the anus should go in the vagina without washing with soap, and things like that.

Old 10-03-2006, 01:51 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(male)

hairier yet.. HB User

Like the others, just because anal stim. is sometimes considered a gay thing doesn't mean at all he's gay. Yes indeed, your boyfriend has discoverd that the anal area is laced with super sensitive nerve endings. Wise up, nerve endings there and the use of them for sexual pleasure doesn't mean gay..

My ex-wife was the one that proved that to me years ago. In all seriousness and decency, it's quite awesome!

-hairier

Old 10-03-2006, 01:54 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

rosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB User

very common in men AND women

Old 10-04-2006, 10:48 AM   #7
Inactive
(female)

Unsure_88 HB User

Its very common...although I'm used to my boyfriend feeling very uncomfortable w/that kind of stuff...but don't worry about it, maybe one day give it a try and see what he likes about it.

Old 10-05-2006, 01:19 AM   #8
(female)

Andrea_23 HB User

thank you all for the adive and clarification. i indeed was very woerded out and i dont know what the heck i was thinking, i did sound VERY ignorant at the time of post and am now very much informed we just now embraced his new found pleasure a few hours ago and it was amazing! *using proper hygenetic procedures of course lol

Closed Thread