It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-17-2006, 12:34 PM   #1
(female)

dan_cing HB User
A girl's ejaculation?

This is a bit embarrassing, but okay here's the thing. I've never had sex but my boyfriend and I are thinking about it soon. I was just wondering what a girl's ejaculation (if that's even a right word) is supposed to look like so I can watch out for what's healthy or not. And when a girl does ejaculate, does it squirt out like a guy's or remain inside most of the time and all you feel is a bit of wetness? Thanks for any help!

Old 12-17-2006, 07:02 PM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

Titchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB User
Re: A girl's ejaculation?

Few women ejaculate. And it will take a long time to tell if you can do that. And it is internal...like a huge surge of wetness...

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-17-2006, 09:57 PM   #3
Veteran
(female)

Numb_one HB User

Hey dan_cing,

You're right..... the word ejaculate is the correct terminology for a female orgasm. It is not just males who ejaculate, although females tend not to use the word as often as it is referred to males. When a female reaches orgasm (which some do & some think they don't), the muscles of the vagina relax and contract rapidly, as do the muscles of the uterus. The glands of the vagina (Bartholin's glands) discharge a watery secretion, which acts to lubricate the vagina. I say that some women think they don't ejaculate, as this is some womens thoughts, however more often than not.... they will have ejaculated a small amount of fluid & not realised this & just mistaken it for other bodily fluids. This is not always the case though... there are some women that are physically unable to reach orgasm!!!

Some females can squirt (your choice of words)!!! However, many women don't actually realise it if they are, as there is often the pressure of your partners groin area there, therefore you can just feel additional lubricant. I'm under the impression that when a girl does reach orgasm.... that majority (if not all) of the discharge, is expelled from the body and creates this wetness & natural lubricant! Therefore, yes.... it does come out of the vagina, but you will more often than not just feel the wetness of the discharge & it can often also just trickle out as orgasm is occuring. It is a mucous like fluid having a clear, milky, or yellowish coloration and a slimy type of feel (not just like water), it is hard to describe... but as mentioned before! It is like a mucousy feel! As the volume of the expelled fluid increases it becomes like clear water. In small quantities it may have a distinct scent that is musky or pungent but when the fluid increases in volume and becomes clear there is no longer a detectable scent.

The taste or smell of female ejaculation is different from person to person, as is males, and this can depend highly on hygiene & also what you eat & how much fluid you have consumed. The menstrual cycle influences the type of fluid expelled also.

Don't worry too much though honey, as every women is different & you will find that out! Also i doubt that you will be able to find out what is healthy or not from the way in which you orgasm, because as i mentioned before..... every woman IS different & we all experience different pleasures etc & some women never can reach orgasm, so my best advice to you.... is to listen to your body & tell your boyfriend what works for you.... visa versa This is how many couples build healthy sexual relationships & this also inturn hightens your chances of reaching orgasm, as you & your partner know exactly what excites you

Hope i've been of some help to you..... & i'll check back soon to see if you've found this educational in any way!

Until then, take care

Old 12-18-2006, 07:11 PM   #4
(female)

dan_cing HB User

Hey Numb_one! Thank you very much for replying to my question and yes your response did indeed help to shed some light. I guess the only real way I will find out is through actually experiencing it and finding my true preferences and responses. But thank you anyway for helping!

Old 12-18-2006, 07:21 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User

dan_cing, Numb_one is totally confusing female ejaculation with female lubrication. They are totally different and come from different parts of the body. I hate to come on here and bash another person's post but she has probaby done more to confuse you with wrong info than help you...

I think you should do some more research.

Basically, female ejaculation is rare and involves quirting out liquid (not urine) from the urethra. Unless you know you do this from experience with masturbation, it is very unlikely you will ejaculate your first time having sex. Heck, you'll be lucky if you even orgasm, let alone ejaculate, lol.

Oh, and no, "ejaculate" is not the correct term for female orgasm. They are two different things.

Last edited by Thisby; 12-18-2006 at 07:27 PM.

Old 12-18-2006, 08:50 PM   #6
Veteran
(female)

Numb_one HB User

Hi Dan_cing,

"In response to Thisby's last post"

I am not confusing female ejaculation with lubrication.... nor am i confusing ejaculation with an orgasm! My comment was that the liquid or mucous-like fluid that is expelled from the females body upon ejaculation, does also act as a natural lubricant in addition to natural lubricant which is produced upon arousal.

I am completely aware that females do produce their own natural lubricant also, (which is an entirely different thing to ejaculation fluid.... i know), & that this does come from other areas of the female body.

I also did not say that ejaculation involves squirting urine.... i actually described what is expelled from the body upon ejaculation. Nor did i mention that ejaculation & orgasm were the same thing.... as they are NOT!!!

And to support my saying that the correct term was ejaculation.... yes indeed it is. SURE.... it can be called other things also, but if you look up female ejaculation it will prove to you that there is such a thing.

My research IS sound.... and i need say no more.... except that you obviously misunderstood what was in my post!

I do however agree, that you may not ejaculate first time.... this could take time and also as mentioned in my previous post.... you may not orgasm either, atleast not straight away (not saying that you definately won't the first time), however this also takes time & practice!

Old 12-19-2006, 08:10 PM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User

Hummm, what part of this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Numb_one
You're right..... the word ejaculate is the correct terminology for a female orgasm.
is you not confusing ejaculating with an orgasm? lol. Your entire first paragraph describes the lubrication process of the vagina and orgasm, nothing to do with the glands that produce female ejaculate (which has nothing to do with the vagina either) and you even intro it with the term ejaculate...

Anyway, I could go on but I'll stop myself

edit: Numb_one, just to make sure, exactly where, in your studied opinion, does a women ejaculate from?

Last edited by Thisby; 12-19-2006 at 08:15 PM.

Old 12-20-2006, 12:21 AM   #8
Veteran
(female)

Numb_one HB User
Thumbs up Re: A girl's ejaculation?

Oh whoops.... i see! LOL

Sorry bout that... i even read over my last post before replying to your last one but obviously missed it as i was a little bit mad at you for bagging me, (you could have just made the mention that i had confused the topic, however you went on to say that i need to do more research.... which maybe i do.... & therefore it came across to me as a personal attack) but i guess in that case, you're right!

I probably was confusing Dan_cing, & it probably didn't help that my post was so long & went off track a little from her question

So please accept my apology & keep in mind that i was a little bit upset when i did my last reply

Closed Thread