It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-30-2006, 11:56 PM   #1
(male)

tango232 HB User
pregnant?

Hi, me and my gf were playing around in her room one day and we both thought it was a good idea to take our relationship a step farther and have sex. so i sat there and i tried to put it in but she was really tight and to tell u the truth(we r both virgins) i couldnt reallly find th hole. now i was pre coming alil before but i wiped it off alot(we were not using a condom cuz we didnt have one) but i never penetrated her. my head just touched her "lips" i guess u could say. she said that my hole was right were it was and basically inside her. the next day she tells me that she rememebers that she was ovulating. and today she tells me she has more discharge than usual. could she be pregnant just by my precome? is it possible for a virgin like her to be pregnant? anyother signs of her being pregnant? plz help me, im nervous cuz im 17, but shes not for some reason cuz she wants a kid, but i think we are too young. plssss help me!

Old 12-31-2006, 02:00 AM   #2
(male)

Dazeth HB User
Re: pregnant?

precum carries enough sperm to cause pregnancy mate... and yes, if a woman is sexually mature she can get pregnant, even if she is a virgin.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-31-2006, 08:53 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by tango232
...we were not using a condom cuz we didnt have one...
...she wants a kid
From what you say, chances are she isn't pregnant. But with what you've said in that quote, chances are she will be real soon.

If you don't want to be a dad, do NOT mess around with a girl who wants a kid because you can be pretty sure she isn't going to bother with protection. It's going to be totally up to you to wrap it up. THINK. You have only once chance to keep yourself from becoming a father, and that's when you're deciding if you should put it in with or w/o a condom (or put it in at all). Seriously, this is your only chance (especially with someone who says they want a baby!).

Sorry if I'm sounding harsh, but females have a few more chances to decide about reproducing than guys do (which guys have no say in) so if you want to be smart, make a decision now about how you're going to handle sex, and then stick to it. The fact that you even tried to have intercourse with her w/o a condom shows you probably hadn't thought it through.

Old 01-01-2007, 05:29 PM   #4
(male)

Pepperoni105 HB User

Thisby is RIGHT!!!! PLEASE don't play with fire. (Figure of speech)

If your penis is going to be ANYWHERE near her vagina, USE a condom. No matter how much you wipe the precum, you can never be sure.

YES -its tempting.
YES -it feels good.
YES -she can get pregnant.

If you're ready to be a father, keep doing what you're doing. If you're not ready, then please take our advice, process it through your head, and make a solid decision about your life and how you want to live it.

I really hope it's not too late to make that decision.

Old 01-04-2007, 10:46 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

tUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB User

Please be careful! Some women who want kids will purposely not use their birth control correctly to try to become pregnant so it will look like an "accident"... I have heard stories! 17 is definitely young! If you did not penetrate her and there was no ejaculation, you have a good chance that she didn't get pregnant.. but there is always a slim chance! It's really hard for a woman to tell for sure if she is ovulating.. so she may not even be ovulating for sure at that time either. She probably isn't pregnant, but she can always take a test to make sure if she isn't expecting her period soon.

Old 01-05-2007, 05:28 PM   #6
(female)

collegegal HB User

She can become pregnant from precum, no matter how many times you wiped it off! But chances are that if you only touched the outside of her than she isnt pregnant. However, there is still a possibilty. As far as telling whether she is pregnant or not, I think it is too soon. I had no idea I was pregnant, had no symptoms, until I was late. Please be careful in the future though! I am 18 and got pregnant from precum, so IT CAN HAPPEN... so dont take those risk.. they arent worth it!!!

Old 01-14-2007, 01:48 PM   #7
(male)

Tezerh HB User

oh my dear god!! dude if she was obulating and was discarging anything she is definately NOT pregnant. otherwise she would not be obulating her periods or as i call it curse would stop the minute she became pregnant.

all of you i urge to goto your local fammilly planning clinic and get some proper answers!

Old 01-15-2007, 01:41 AM   #8
Senior Veteran
(female)

tUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tezerh View Post
oh my dear god!! dude if she was obulating and was discarging anything she is definately NOT pregnant. otherwise she would not be obulating her periods or as i call it curse would stop the minute she became pregnant.

all of you i urge to goto your local fammilly planning clinic and get some proper answers!
Just so you know the word is OVULATING.. spelled and pronounced a bit different!

Old 01-15-2007, 05:02 AM   #9
Inactive
(female)

Bracelet HB User

One or two days after the incident is WAY too soon to know whether or not she's pregnant. Pregnancy tests that you buy at the store will only work about 4 days before her scheduled period day. She probably doesn't even track her dates when she's supposed to have her period, so she probably doesn't even know when it's supposed to come, so she won't even know she's late unless she doesn't get her period for a really long time.

That being said however, I agree with Thisby and the others that you need to be way more responsible. I remember being stupid once or twice but then the fear of pregnancy was enough to insist on using condoms with my bf, because I had no desire to get pregnant and knew that it could have happened if I wasn't more careful. If you're not ready to be a parent then it's your responsibility to use protection, end of story. Just because you decided it was time to take your relationship to the next level doesn't mean it WAS the right time, since neither of you were prepared with protection.

Closed Thread