It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-06-2007, 08:06 PM   #1
(male)

SJlest HB User
Is it normal that i cant make my girlfriend climax?

We are two young adults. We've been having sex since 2 years ago and I rub her clitoris when I have sex with her. Recently she told me that she doesn't like how I havent ever made her come on my own, from intercourse and without having me or her rub her clitoris. I thought thats the way most women came, but I guess i was wrong. I dont know what to do, is there a way around this?

Last edited by SJlest; 02-07-2007 at 02:03 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-06-2007, 09:32 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User
Re: Is it normal that i cant make my girlfriend climax?

You are not wrong - the way you've been doing it is the way the majority of women orgasm. If your gf suddenly doesn't like it that way, the best you can do is try other things, but don't for a second feel like either of you is in any way inadequate because she hasn't orgasmed from intercourse alone. Especially not you, because at your age, knowing what you know and having success doing it the way you have already puts you ahead of the game - you should be happy. Anyway, only a small percent of women orgasm from intercourse alone and it might be something your gf is never able to do, through no fault of yours.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-07-2007, 08:23 AM   #3
(male)

soyoukan HB User

you could also ask her what she likes (she should know how best to climax)..?

Old 02-07-2007, 08:21 PM   #4
Veteran
(female)

microwave HB Usermicrowave HB User

Agreed that only a small percentage of women climax from intercourse alone. You are normal, she's normal. She just needs to accept that she needs external stimulation to climax during intercourse.

Old 02-08-2007, 11:57 AM   #5
Veteran
(male)

WillNC HB User

Amen!!! to all above responses

Old 02-11-2007, 09:17 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

tUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB User

Many women climax from clitoral stimulation, but keep in mind that there are many ways to do this. Sometimes it takes time to figure out what works best.. and as mentioned, you can always ask her what she thinks will work or what she likes.

Last edited by Mod-S4; 05-19-2007 at 09:04 PM. Reason: How to.

Old 02-13-2007, 11:31 PM   #7
Veteran
(female)

try-ink HB User
Wink Re: Is it normal that i cant make my girlfriend climax?

She was probably just teasing you.

I mean......whenever sex is involve, All we want is for our spouse or boyfriend to make us "come"----that means, even if it is by rubbing our clits!

Don't stress--your fine.

Last edited by try-ink; 02-13-2007 at 11:35 PM.

Old 02-19-2007, 04:31 PM   #8
(female)

maelia HB User

it is very rare for a women to orgasm from intercourse alone, most need clitoral stimulation, maybe she just means touching her, doing it only for her to feel good and not u to at that point in time?!

Old 02-19-2007, 05:53 PM   #9
(male)

phillipa HB User

Has she climaxed before? Maybe you can duplicate the techniqe with her.

Old 02-20-2007, 03:39 AM   #10
(female)

SpasticMonkey HB User

This is normal. I am sure that you are doing nothing wrong. I would just try asking her what she LIKES, and doing that.

Last edited by Mod-S4; 02-20-2007 at 07:36 AM. Reason: This is not a survey. Thanks.

Old 03-29-2007, 12:49 PM   #11
(female)

plainjayne HB User

i taught my boyf how to make me orgasm by showing him how i rub my own clitoris when i masterbate whilst we were having sex. we have now been together for over a year and he still isnt a pro but it does take time to learn stuff about each other i dont always orgasm but i enjoy it when he does anyway. i have never climaxed without clitoral stimulation you are definately doing the right thing and you are doing a great thing by trying!!keep going and maybe you could try masterbating seperately but together its usually a turn on for both partners good luck

Closed Thread