HealthBoards

HealthBoards (http://www.healthboards.com/boards/)
-   Sexual Health - Teens (http://www.healthboards.com/boards/sexual-health-teens/)
-   -   Could i be pregnant (http://www.healthboards.com/boards/sexual-health-teens/477492-could-i-pregnant.html)

lindssseyyyy 03-04-2007 05:14 PM

Could i be pregnant

ok well im like really scared and nervous right now and only because well my boyfriend slept over this week and we had sex for the first time so he was my first and we didnt use a condom and well it didnt even last for like 10seconds and we've been dating for 9months but n e ways befor we ever had sex i would just give him hand jobs and what i realized is that he never everrr ejaculated only if lotion was used but the only reason i brought that up is because im thinking then i shouldnt be pregnant right ?
because he never ejaculates because he tolled me he had this problem were it takes him forever to actually ejaculate and he pulled out right away because he didnt want anything to happen and neither did i so he didnt ejaculate inside me but it still makes me nervous becasue it was my first time and im really worried because i just ended my period on Feb,26 and we had sex on march 3, today, and now i wont get my period till like the 23rd of march so i wont know anything and im not on any kind of pill or anything like that and my boyfriend told me that he didnt because he would know, and like now my stomach feels like its in nots and eveything and i dont kno if thats from me being nervous or anything or something else.
do you think i could be pregnant ?
by the way i .... had sex for the first time.
IM so nervous and really scared im not going to have sex for a long longgg time now.

livinTX 03-04-2007 06:00 PM

Re: Could i be pregnant

I won't say the odds are high, but there's a chance you could be pregnant. The pull-out method is more like Russian roulette, and a lot of women get pregnant that way because the male doesn't time it just right.

You said you just ended your period...how long did it last or when was the first day of your period? If you have a short period (say 3-4 days long) and it just ended, the odds are you likely would not have been fertile yet (I say likely, remember, there's still a chance). But, if you had a 7 or 8 day period that ended February 26, you'd have more chance for being fertile on March 3 (though I don't think the odds are terribly, terribly high that you are pregnant, but it could still happen).

First, you need to be sure to use protection if you're going to have sex such as condoms. It sounds from your post you realize that maybe things were a bit too fast for you and that you will be more careful in the future. Stressing out about being pregnant can delay ovulation, and delayed ovulation can delay your period, so if your period is late, yes, you could be pregnant, or it could just be late from stressing out.

You can take a pregnancy test as early as 4-5 days before you expect your period (if your cycles are very regular). If your period is late, you can take a home pregnancy test then. If a home pregnancy test comes back negative at 3 weeks since you had intercourse, you are probably not pregnant (assuming you don't continue to have unprotected sex).

Also, thinking you could be pregnant can cause you to develop symptoms associated with pregnancy; it is a strange mind-body connection. Also, remember that many symptoms associated with PMS are the same as early pregnancy symptoms--moodiness, bloating, fatigue, nausea, headaches can all be PMS symptoms as well as symptoms of early pregnancy.

In the meantime, you just have to wait, I'm afraid. I don't think there are high odds you could get pregnant, but there is still a possibility.

Good luck!

tUrRrRa 03-05-2007 09:25 AM

If the sex lasted only a few seconds and you all stopped from being nervous, your chances are very slim. If you had continued to have sex and he pulled out before he ejaculated, you would have about a 20% chance of getting pregnant. Since you all didn't keep going and stopped so early, your chance will be less. Just try not to worry b/c worrying can actually cause your period to be a little late and that's always stressful! Definitely use a condom when you do have sex in the future even if he pulls out... there is still a chance! You can also look into going on the pill or patch whenever you are ready.

try-ink 03-05-2007 05:06 PM

even if it is your first time having sex.........

You can still get pregnant.

But.....since the penis was only in you for a couple of second, and no semen have been ejaculated.

You can't be pregnant. The timing is just off!

Next time..........please stop it. Always wear protection.

Bolton guy 03-07-2007 02:42 AM

*ALWAYS* use protection unless you're willing to start decorating the guestroom as a nursery!