It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-26-2007, 01:36 AM   #1
(male)

jkj972 HB User
Slow urination, smelly groin/testicles/penis, help!

Hey,

When I was younger (pre-teen) I would often get taken to the doctor by my mother due to the fact that it would be painful to urinate at times. That is, it would burn when I tried. Usually the doctor would give some sort of medication, and tell me to drink alot of water. I would do as instructed, and eventually the burning sensation while peeing would go away. Now, the fading of the pain was only temporary, soon the pain would return again. Drink water, then medicine and the pain would subside. As I grew older this burning sensation completely subsided, and I haven't had my urine cause a burning sensation in many years.

When I was younger my foreskin also didn't fold all the way back. I had to, again, get taken to a doctor by my mother. He did something simple, and forced it back with his hand (this hurt like hell, and I can't believe this was the solution the doctor used).

I wet the bed until I was 12.

Now, there is one problem that I had in my youth that still follows me today: I urinate really slowly. That is, it pretty much trickles out when I go to pee. Usually takes me 2-5 minutes to urinate until nothing more comes out. Also, as I urinate I usually feel the muscles of my lower body (stomach area) contracting as if its trying to squeeze the pee out. I don't voluntarily contract and release these muscles, they do it themselves (the frequency of the contractions are relatively low, and the muscles hold in the tightened position for a few seconds). As these muscles contract I also feel a strain on my entire body, almost like pain. If I were a woman I'd wonder if I were going into labor! What is the cause of this problem? How would you suggest I solve it?

There is another, more recent, problem that I had NOT been plagued with before: smelly groin/testicles/penis. This one is very embarrasing and is throwing me for a loop. I'd take a shower, and not more than an hour after I can smell the stink coming up from my groin area. If I get a partial hard-on, or my penis moves around slightly (maybe from coming inside after being out in the cold), I get hit with an even stronger dosage of the stink. The stink also transfers to my jeans, but the smell in the jeans is more like *** than groin (smells like I didn't wipe myself properly, or something).

I also have body odor, and bad breath.

I go to the doctor's for a checkup, and I've been to the dentist for a filling, and neither of them has said anything was wrong-- but I disagree-- something is VERY wrong. What do you think?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-29-2007, 01:51 PM   #2
(male)

nhemi2 HB User
Re: Slow urination, smelly groin/testicles/penis, help!

If you are sexually active, it may be possible that you have a sexually transmitted disease. Many of these infections cause an odor. Fortunately, the majority of these are easily diagnosed and treated by your doctor. You also may have a urinary tract infection causing the urination problems. If your dentist was not concerned about your bad breath is is probably normal. You should avoid eating foods that produce a strong odor...onions, peppers, and garlic. Also use a mouth wash such as scope or listerine.

Closed Thread