It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-01-2007, 04:10 PM   #1
(male)

jkj972 HB User
How do I get rid of the smell of sex/masterbation from myself and my room?

Hey,

I'm looking for suggestions.. after sex/masterbation, I know the area and myself smell pretty bad. That's ok. My problem is I'd take a shower after, and within like an hour or so, I can smell the "sex" on myself again.

Also, the room. I don't smell anything, but when I leave and come back in, I'm greeted by the smell again. Its pretty bad. And now its almost like a constant-- like the sex smell isn't planning on going away.

Any tips for odor removal?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-01-2007, 04:30 PM   #2
(female)

camina HB User
Re: How do I get rid of the smell of sex/masterbation from myself and my room?

Change the sheets, keep everything really clean, spray a disinfectant...

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-01-2007, 04:48 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

SpunkyStuart HB User

open a window, let the fresh air in. empty the rubbish bin of all used tissues etc.

I am sure that you are being over sensitive about smelling sex on you after a shower, but you may find deodorants helps?

Old 05-01-2007, 06:57 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User

Have you tried showering before you masturbate, instead of after? Or maybe in addition to?

In general, your penis and masturbation shouldn't smell bad so either you are too sensitive, or you have a problem with your equipment and should do something about it. Why do you think it smells?

Old 05-01-2007, 07:24 PM   #5
(male)

jkj972 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thisby View Post
Have you tried showering before you masturbate, instead of after? Or maybe in addition to?

In general, your penis and masturbation shouldn't smell bad so either you are too sensitive, or you have a problem with your equipment and should do something about it. Why do you think it smells?
There have been a few times that I have masterbated, hit the shower, then headed out-- all within an hour's time. Everyone could smell what I was up to.. People ask me how I know that others can smell *that*-- I can tell because of the chuckles, and the smirks (especially from the people that I don't really get along with). People also tend to look at that area (my crotch), and not in a "his dick is huge" way.

Last edited by jkj972; 05-01-2007 at 07:25 PM.

Old 05-01-2007, 09:36 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User

I think you misunderstood my question. I meant, what do you think is causing it to smell?

As I said, masturbation itself shouldn't smell. If you already smell, for whatever reason, then masturbation is going to bring the smell out, spread it around, intensify it. Like sweaty armpits, for instance. If you run a mile after you've showered, smells just fine. But try it when you need a shower, not so nice.

Does your penis have a smell regardless?

And seriously, try showering before you masturbate, so it's 100% clean before you start.

Old 05-06-2007, 03:23 PM   #7
Inactive
(male)

man70 HB User

Smegma might be your problem. Roll your foreskin back and check for smegma and clean your penis if there is some smegma present. Smegma emits some definitely unpleasant odors.

Old 05-07-2007, 02:37 PM   #8
(female)

Smileygirl'05 HB User
Post Re: How do I get rid of the smell of sex/masterbation from myself and my room?

It could also be what you eat, your diet... what you eat can cause your ejaculation to smell really bad or really pleasant. If you eat a lot of salty foods, fast food, and drink a lot of caffeine, your odor may be unpleasant.
My advice would be to eat some fruit and drink some water or kool-aid. Eat foods that don't already have a bad odor. It's like when you drink alcohol then run around, your sweat still smells like alcohol or whatever you drank, same with what you eat... the odor can linger...

Old 05-07-2007, 02:49 PM   #9
Senior Veteran
(female)

rosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB User

masterbate in the shower.....less fuss....less mess!

Burn a scented candle in your room

Closed Thread