It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-12-2007, 12:15 PM   #1
(male)

AL2000 HB User
Headache during masturbation?!

I have a weird problem. Whenever I masturbate I get these really intense headaches. Half way through it's like a throbbing pain like a really bad migrane. I only get them when I masturbate though. Anyone else ever have this problem?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-14-2007, 09:47 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

tUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB User
Re: Headache during masturbation?!

I haven't had that exactly happen, but one time AFTER an orgasm I got a pretty bad headache. I was so bummed out... orgasms are supposed to be natural pain killers! Do you sweat a lot during masturbation? Maybe you are getting dehydrated or straining without realizing it?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-16-2007, 11:52 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Sweetest_Pink00 HB User

I Don't mean to butt in on the conversation but try having a caffeine drink along. My BF used to have this problem and it went away when i gave him a Pepsi. I think the caffeine plays a part in it.

Old 05-16-2007, 12:06 PM   #4
(male)

AL2000 HB User

No I don't usually sweat I am usually done with in a couple minutes. Actually it seems to have gone away in the past day or so. But it was weird when it happened the pain was so bad it kept me up all night. And I drink alot of liquids so I don't think that is the culprit. I did some searching and apparently it called "coital cephalalgia". It's when bloos vessels in the brain dialte. From all the searching i;ve done apparently it should go away on it's own.

Old 05-18-2007, 04:55 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

tUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB User

Hmm well let's hope it goes away for you!

I will have to try out the caffeine idea.

Old 05-18-2007, 08:04 PM   #6
(female)

*chica* HB User

Nope...
But sometimes my lower back hurts (like the muscles or ovaries...like during your period) right after. I think it may have something to do with the fact that I was rubbing on something and my back was arched and tense.

Closed Thread