It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-01-2007, 02:09 PM   #1
(female)

want2bmom136 HB User
Exclamation can i get pregnant like this??HELP!!

Im so confused... Me and my bf is kind of trying to get pregnant... because were teens.. but want to have a baby.. when we have sex he sometimes ejaculates in me and then sometimes no.. but when he does he doesnt ejaculate all the way in.. Is that a problem.. cuz this has been happening for a year now.. and still no results of being pregnant... is there something wrong with me? or him?

Last edited by Mod-S4; 07-01-2007 at 02:41 PM. Reason: Note edits to your post. Use proper terminology.

Old 07-01-2007, 02:44 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Brocallie HB UserBrocallie HB UserBrocallie HB UserBrocallie HB UserBrocallie HB User
Re: can i get pregnant like this??HELP!!

Sounds like crazy good luck to me! You should REALLY be using protection.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-01-2007, 08:27 PM   #3
(male)

WeathermanGS1 HB User

Good Lord, if you're both teens, why the heck do you want to have a baby? You've got your WHOLE life ahead of you.

Old 07-02-2007, 08:18 AM   #4
Inactive
(female)

FromSqueaky HB User

Over on the teen pregnancy boards you said your 16. So you have been trying since 15 to get pregnant? I have to say this might be a sign that you are not suppose to be pregnant at this time in your life. Try waiting at the very least 5 years to become pregnant.

I'm not going to tell you how to become pregnant. I'd feel awful guilty if you took my advice and actually did become pregnant.

Old 07-02-2007, 09:21 AM   #5
(female)

XsomegirlX HB User

I dont know why you havent gotten preg. yet thats crazy! lol! but like "FromSqueaky" said that probably means you shouldnt be trying to get preg. at that young! its to early for you and your body!! Im sorry to lecture you but its true. seriously why? people live to be in their 60's and 70's and even 80's sometimes!! why now? babys cost money, time, and a whole lotta stuff! lol! I mean I know its possible, Iv known people who have had babys at that age. but its not cuz they did it on purpose and they were just kinda stuck. if you want a baby now, its not like you can give the baby away when your done with it. and its not even like once the baby turns 18 that they will be out of your life. that child will always be aroun,d and wants and needs to grow up in a good and safe and loving place. and also if its cuz you 2 are doing this to "stay together forever" type of this there are lot of realationships that I know of have been kinda ruined because they had a baby to early and they couldnt handle it. I guess Im done, but please reconcider. =(

Old 07-02-2007, 01:19 PM   #6
(female)

totallytori HB User

i realize that im new and have posted all of my problems on here as well, but i dont understand why you are wanting to have a baby so early. you have so much to look forward to in your life and i think having a baby could get in the way of that. And i also wonder how your parents are feeling about their daughter trying to get pregnant at such a young age, or if they even know at all. also, i read that youre only 16, so your body is still developing and changing so i agree with FromSqueaky and XsomegirlX, if its not happening after a year, it probably means that your body isnt ready to have a baby yet. i really hope that you take all of these posts to your heart and realize that maybe you should wait.

Old 07-02-2007, 08:01 PM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

tUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB User

I agree with the others, your body must not be ready to be pregnant... because I'm sure you would have gotten pregnant by now! I know a girl who is actually still a virgin and got pregnant. Her boyfriend ejaculated outside of her body and never actually went inside of her and she got pregnant still (how rare!). Just be very careful and try waiting for a while. You should use protection meanwhile to protect against STD's since it's easy to catch one that never shows any signs.

Just make sure you are definitely ready for a baby before you start trying! I would hate for you not to be able to finish high school because of the baby. Plus, make sure you won't mind having to stay home and not go out and do fun things and have to change poopie diapers! It's definitely lots of work !

Old 07-03-2007, 07:20 AM   #8
Senior Veteran
(female)

jen52983 HB User

That could be Nature's way, God's way, the Universe's way of telling you you're not ready to be pregnant!

Is life not hard enough.... why do you want to have a baby right now?

Closed Thread