It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-17-2007, 03:58 PM   #1
(female)

crazy56 HB User
Post My boyfriend orgasms too fast!!!

well i've been having sex for the last 3 months and i do enjoy it but my boyfriend tends to finish to fast i dont know if he comes too fast cuz i make him come fast or cuz he cant hold it but i really need help. i think i've never reach an "orgasm" cuz in the best part he finishes :S i would like to knoe a way to make him last longer!!!!!!!!!!!helppppppppppppppp

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-17-2007, 10:38 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

tUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB User
Re: My boyfriend orgasms too fast!!!

Have you all tried climax control condoms? Those may help him last a bit longer! You can also try different positions that are difficult for him to finish in, so you can have your orgasm too! My boyfriend always tries to hold back until I have my orgasm and then lets himself go too.. seems like guys have it a bit easier, haha!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-18-2007, 03:24 PM   #3
(female)

crazy56 HB User

well i've never try them i didnt even know there were climax control condoms jejeje thats good but how can i tell him to buy those condoms maybe it would be embarrasing for him...idk then ill try others positions to see how it work...i know for them thats very easy lol for us is a lil bit harder.....thanx for the advice

Old 07-18-2007, 03:51 PM   #4
Inactive
(female)

FromSqueaky HB User

Buy the condoms for him. If you can help him have on orgasm before intercourse then he may last longer. It works that way for my BF.

Old 07-24-2007, 09:44 AM   #5
(female)

brida HB User

In my experience, the Climax Control Condoms made him go limp.

I wouldn't purchase them.
I'd try different positions, and don't push him to get off, like you said you might be doing.

Just talk to him about it, you'll never know what the deal is unless you speak with him

Old 07-24-2007, 10:04 AM   #6
(female)

kariJ90 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy56 View Post
well i've been having sex for the last 3 months and i do enjoy it but my boyfriend tends to finish to fast i dont know if he comes too fast cuz i make him come fast or cuz he cant hold it but i really need help. i think i've never reach an "orgasm" cuz in the best part he finishes :S i would like to knoe a way to make him last longer!!!!!!!!!!!helppppppppppppppp

OK a friend of mine told me about this once.
Ideally he has to practice self control. the way guys can learn this is to masturbate themselves but instead of getting off as fast as they can to hold back as much as they can. Another way is you masturbate him but encourage him not to climax and hold back as much as he can.

I believe its all self control The climax control condoms and the stuff called Detain ointment both contain local anesthetic that numbs the penis cutting down on sensitivity.

Last edited by kariJ90; 07-25-2007 at 04:37 AM. Reason: misspellings

Old 07-25-2007, 06:33 AM   #7
Senior Veteran
(male)

JinL HB UserJinL HB User

From your post I would guess you both are young. If that is the case he should have a fast recovery time. Wait a half hour to one hour & try again. He will last longer the second time.

Old 07-29-2007, 11:59 PM   #8
(male)

JuicyJJ HB User

I suggest that after the first time he ejaculates, to get him fully erect as fast as humanely possible and go at it again. This works for me and there is as much as a 15 minute difference afterwards. I sometimes don't even ejaculate since the penis is still not fully recovered and is still not producing the testosterone and semen needed for ejaculation.

Old 07-31-2007, 08:49 PM   #9
Senior Veteran
(female)

tUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB User

When guys can hold off on their orgasms, they often end up more intense when they let go anyway! I think he would be FINE with this, haha. Does he know that you aren't having an orgasm or does he assume you have one? You might have to say something... tell him in a nice, suggestive way that you would love to have an orgasm during sex. Maybe he can hold off for you to have an orgasm, then he can let himself go too. I think many guys just don't think about this and assume she has an orgasm or that she can't during sex since some girls are like that.

If you do want to try the climax control condoms, you can always buy them and put them on him and you don't have to necessarily show him the packaging if you are worried he would be embarrassed.

Old 07-31-2007, 09:27 PM   #10
(female)

mlswim HB User

My boyfriend has the exact same problem! We have a few theories as to why:

1> I'm a little too vocal, which turns him on, and he climaxes faster
2> We usually don't foreplay for very long and that cuts down on my stimulation
3> He enjoys positions that stimulate him a lot, but me not so much

To fix this he usually gives me stimulation before penetration to get me closer to climax (if not climax altogether). Also, because I can keep going after I'm done, but he can't, we usually start in positions I can get off from and once I'm finished, he finishes with positions he likes. Variety is good in a sexual relationship.

I tried being less vocal, but the sounds of sex aren't that appealing or stimulating.

If you haven't talked to him about it, you should. It is very possible he doesn't even realize that you don't climax (especially if he's young and inexperienced).

Lastly, I can't give any input on the climax control condoms because I've never used them, but my boyfriend says using condoms makes him last longer, so if you're not, you should.

Old 07-31-2007, 10:33 PM   #11
(female)

Shanlo HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy56 View Post
Join the crowd my dear, we want and they trust me they want to last longer.

Old 08-01-2007, 01:49 AM   #12
(male)

asdMonkey HB User

Have him masturbate and ejaculate by himself before having sex with you. When I was still a virgin, one of my friends told me this worked for making him last a lot longer before I found I didn't have this problem.

Old 08-01-2007, 05:46 PM   #13
(female)

kariJ90 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlswim View Post
To fix this he usually gives me stimulation before penetration to get me closer to climax (if not climax altogether).

Hey great idea!!! Have the guy go down nad when you are near cliamxing have him penetrate and finish things off that way.

Old 08-21-2007, 04:16 AM   #14
(female)

CamoLov3 HB User

well i dont have this problem.. but ive read in places that it is self control as someone mentioned earlier. my bf has had alotta experience in his years (and no hes not old lol) but hes learned to control himself.
in time your bf will learn to do so as well

until then.. i suggest enjoying foreplay.. dont rush into sex ... forplay is fun, ur learning eachothers bodies and having connection.. so i guess thats bout the length of others... and then have sex.. because he wont have semen buildup already... so sex after that should b longer lasting.

You could get a penis ring. those r supposed to help.

but communication is key... the only way for you and him to enjoy sexual activities together is to be open with eachother.. what u like and dont like.. whats better and teaching eachother.. :]

Last edited by Mod-S4; 08-21-2007 at 12:29 PM. Reason: How-to/TMI/terminology. Please read the Special Rules sticky at the top of the board.

Old 08-21-2007, 09:54 AM   #15
(male)

ghunt HB User

Climax control condoms suck. I don't like them.

They make your penis numb within about 5 minutes of putting them on, and after a short time your erection goes bye-bye.

If you take it off it wears off after about 10 minutes. So I don't really feel like they help much.

Closed Thread