It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-25-2007, 07:30 AM   #1
(male)

strider_052 HB User
Angry How To Quit Masturbation????

Hi everybody...as the title explains everything......that i want to quit masturbation but i cant....im 21 years old n im doing masturbation from the age of 14...n i dnt have any girlfriend..as my age is increasing my masturbation ratio is more increasing that is in a week 6-8 times...i had tried to stop myself n i can hold my self to a month but as soon as i see a sexy lady or erotic movie..i cant hold my self... ...the reason for my quiting is that i have heard that guys who masturbate too much are unable to produce childs...especially r un able to give birth a boy.....so im a bit worried that when i will get a gf or i will get married than wat will happen?? ?? Secondly i too have noticed the decrease in quality of sperms(not much dense like they wer at the age of 14-18).... so any guy there who quit masturbation n lives happyafter .....secondly does masturbation weakens the body internally or externally.....coz i have notice that my stamina is going.....i cant run a mile...n after masturbation i feel tired too.....

Old 07-28-2007, 04:22 AM   #2
(male)

robin hood HB User
Re: How To Quit Masturbation????

Dont listen to old wives tales. You will still be able to father children and yes a boy if you continue to Masturbate. Masturbation is a heathy part of being a man. It feels good too. 99.9% of men do it, and continue to do it all their lives.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-28-2007, 04:49 PM   #3
(male)

CriticalDesign HB User

Perhaps you have lost some of your fitness, and that is why you can not run a mile.

Masturbation will not affect your fertility, if so it may improve it due to always renewing the sperm regularly.

And if you masturbate very often, chances are, there will be less output as the week goes on..

And after masturbation, and sex in the like, you will feel tired, it's a natural thing, and I am not very knowledgable in this, but perhaps it is a tiring practice?

So nothing to worry about.

I hope I helped, good luck, and take care.

~CriticalDesign

Old 07-29-2007, 10:49 PM   #4
(male)

JuicyJJ HB User

The reason you are feeling weak after masturbation is the loss of testosterone you go through because of semen discharge. Ever know the reason why Rocky never fooled around with Adrienne before a big fight? He didn't want to be weak!!

Old 07-30-2007, 06:54 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User

You don't lose testosterone when you ejaculate.

Old 07-30-2007, 06:46 PM   #6
(male)

JuicyJJ HB User

I beg to differ Tommy.

Old 07-31-2007, 06:46 AM   #7
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User

Can you please point to a medical source, which says that men lose testosterone when they ejaculate?

Old 08-01-2007, 12:56 AM   #8
(male)

asdMonkey HB User

This may seem childish but this is a teen health board... Have you read the book The DaVinci Code? In it a monk wears a cilice around his thigh and when he tightens it he feels a lot of pain in his thigh. It is used for increasing his self control. If I remember right, it says that he goes some number of years without sexual contact by tightening the cilice every time he feels sexual emotions. This same thing could, in theory, be done to control your desire to masturbate. Every time you want to masturbate, inflict some pain on yourself that reminds you not to.

Old 08-01-2007, 03:11 AM   #9
Senior Veteran
(male)

SpunkyStuart HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdMonkey View Post
This may seem childish but this is a teen health board... Have you read the book The DaVinci Code? In it a monk wears a cilice around his thigh and when he tightens it he feels a lot of pain in his thigh. It is used for increasing his self control. If I remember right, it says that he goes some number of years without sexual contact by tightening the cilice every time he feels sexual emotions. This same thing could, in theory, be done to control your desire to masturbate. Every time you want to masturbate, inflict some pain on yourself that reminds you not to.
Fantastic - associate sexual urges with pain, how to create a monster!! The book is fiction, dont forget this!

Back to the original post, why stop? Its as natural as breathing! By all means just do it a reasonable number of times a day/week, but there really is no need to give it up completely.

Old 08-02-2007, 03:09 AM   #10
(male)

strider_052 HB User

thanx guys for ur replies n for satisfying me.....

Old 08-13-2007, 08:54 PM   #11
(male)

Tyler62 HB User

dang friend..that all sounds like a load of crap...masterbation is almost neccesary for me...sex and masterbation are pretty much the same...just your doing it with your hand instead of a vagina...so whatever side effects happen after sex are pretty much the same as the ones related to masterbation

Old 08-14-2007, 08:11 AM   #12
(male)

ghunt HB User

I've never felt "weak" after ejaculating, even after three or four in the same day (but then, I never feel like going to sleep after I ejaculate, so I may be a bit unusual). The loss of testosterone theory sounds like a load of bunk to me, how could you lose testosterone from ejaculating?

Last edited by Mod-S4; 08-14-2007 at 10:22 AM. Reason: Terminology.

Old 08-16-2007, 06:06 AM   #13
(male)

Trentyboi HB User

I sometimes get a little bit sleepy after masturbating, especially when I am lieing down.

There's my say.

Old 08-16-2007, 04:04 PM   #14
(male)

JuicyJJ HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy124 View Post
Can you please point to a medical source, which says that men lose testosterone when they ejaculate?
let's not quibble on this man's thread. you're probably right but i swear i've heard somewhere before that you lose testosterone when men ejaculate.

Old 08-17-2007, 09:31 AM   #15
Senior Veteran
(male)

You say "let's not quibble", but I have a problem with that.
You are spreading medical misinformation. Other, less informed people might believe what you say, and live in fear, or change their behavior for an incorrect reason.
If it were true, the men who ejaculate the most, would have the least secondary sexual characteristics, like body hair, baldness, or muscle strength.
They would be effeminate, from loss of testosterone.

Closed Thread