It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-15-2007, 07:53 PM   #1
(male)

ellenisbomb HB User
What should I do about nerves about sex?

Sometimes me and my girlfriend are able to have intercourse, I can't please her compleatly. This problem gives me nerves about sex the next time, which makes it harder to please her. Sometimes I can't get a complete erection, which gives me more nerves, so its a loose loose situation. Basically I get the nerves because I cant please her, and the fact that I cant please her gives me the nerves. This is a terrible scenario and i dont know what to do about it. Can you please help us out?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-16-2007, 03:36 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

SpunkyStuart HB User
Re: What should I do about nerves about sex?

Why are you so nervous? Is it because you are not completely comfortable having sex, or the situation you attempt it in is putting you off? Make sure that you are both somewhere comfortable, and where no one can disturb you so you can relax. Then spend time exploring each other, don't just go for intercourse. Get comfortable with each others bodies, and used to what each other has to offer. It is called foreplay. She may be as nervous as you and have similar worries, so just get to know what feels good for both of you, then intercourse will be much more natural and relaxed. Don't forget the condoms!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread