It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-12-2007, 06:43 PM   #1
(female)

blonde24seven HB User
Unhappy sex doesnt feel good for me

me and my boyfriend have been going out for over a year. we have sex regularly but i dont think it feels like its supposed to. people say sex is this thing that feels AMAZING. but i honestly dont feel it..well i mean i feel him in me, but i dont feel any pleasure at all. and im just confused and frustrated because im beginning to think something is wrong with my body. its not him, weve tried many positions but still nothing (he doesnt know this btw, i never told him it doesnt feel good). but ugh someone help cuz i hate this feeling that i cant enjoy something thats supposed to be so great

Last edited by blonde24seven; 11-12-2007 at 06:44 PM. Reason: extra word

Old 11-13-2007, 09:29 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

tUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB User
Re: sex doesnt feel good for me

Do you feel READY for sex? Maybe it just isn't the right time for you... but maybe I'm wrong. Just something to think about. I know girls who thought they were ready and just didn't get any pleasure out of it yet. Also, does he just go right for the sex or does he use enough foreplay? Some guys just go at it and the girl isn't even ready or turned on enough... and just because you are turned on doesn't mean to skip the foreplay. Make sure you are well lubricated and comfortable and you aren't just doing it for him. If all else fails, there isn't too much else to do besides experiment more. Maybe try some oral FIRST before sex? Some people like those warming lubricants and say they make them more sensitive. There are so many things to try out. Good luck!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread