It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-29-2007, 04:23 PM   #1
(female)

MuchLikeFalling HB User
Im still bleeding after being fingered

Yesterday my boyfriend of 2 years fingered me, he was rough, but I'm used to him doing it rough for years. Afterwards I started bleeding very much, I thought it was just and early period (although it's 2 weeks early) so I didn't worry much. I bled the whole morning, but in the evening the bleeding just stopped.
However today I started bleeding again, but not enough to put a pad. When I wipe, I see a bit brownish blood. I sometimes get light cramps and pain in these days too. It freaks me out because I'm scared it's something bad.
I'm 17 and not a virgin, only had sex with my bf, so my chances of STD are small. I can't really go to a doctor, cause then I'll have to explain to my mom what happened.

Does anyone know what might be causing this?

Last edited by MuchLikeFalling; 11-29-2007 at 04:27 PM.

Old 12-03-2007, 02:11 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

cleansweap HB Usercleansweap HB Usercleansweap HB Usercleansweap HB User
Re: Im still bleeding after being fingered

Can some one tell you what might be causing this you asked? Yes, an STD. Be safe rather than sorry. Especially if you haven't been practicing safe sex with your boy friend. Tell your mom that you're not feeling well, that you've been spotting! It may not be an std but some other infection. Please make an appointment with your family doctor. It could be a simple infection, and it could be something more serious!
Risk the embarrisement and get checked out. You won't be sorry! It's obvious that your problem won't go away on it's own. Good luck.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread