It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-09-2007, 09:47 PM   #1
(male)

davidsmith91 HB User
my foreskin is damp and has an odor

my foreskin is damp and after i shower and clean it i make sure it's dry i use a towel then pull my foreskin back over, but later that night when my girlfriend goes to give me oral she pulls it back and my head is wet and has an odor I didnt even pee how can i keep my head dry so she can actually like giving me oral?

Old 12-10-2007, 09:34 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User
Re: my foreskin is damp and has an odor

the penis head is meant to be moist by nature. the scent of a clean one is attractive to people, just as the scent of a clean vagina is. if you or she finds the aroma offensive, you can wash just before sex. if she hasn't said that she dislikes giving you oral because of this, don't assume. many partners prefer a genital with a little scent to one with none.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-11-2007, 07:16 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

hairier yet.. HB User

Dave,

Take comfort in the knowledge that it is the natural function of your foreskin to keep the head of your penis sensitive and moist, that is exactly what it is there for. I have always heard that men (who are blessed to have their foreskins) have much more naturally sensitive penises than their peers who have been circumsized. They say that once the skin covering is removed the penis head grows somewhat desensitized or less sensitive. We all know it is still wonderfully sensitive, but I'd like to know the flip side of being circumsized, as I was cut at birth..

As for the odor, that's the same principle as the reason you sweat and smell under your arms. The covered penis head gets no air and is surrounded by the thick warm skin, so it naturally will begin to have an odor. The minute your foreskin rolls back over the freshly washed head of your penis, the odor process will begin again.

As you can easily figure, wash right before oral sex. There's no better way to be clean and odor free.

-h

Last edited by hairier yet..; 12-11-2007 at 07:18 AM.

Old 12-11-2007, 12:31 PM   #4
(male)

mpcsb HB User

Exactly, I have on occasion gone to the bathroom and washed up in the bathroom sink so I'm clean at the last minute.

Old 12-13-2007, 01:17 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(male)

cleansweap HB Usercleansweap HB Usercleansweap HB Usercleansweap HB User

Great advise have been given to you. I'm personally self-concouse about smells/odors, so just from habit, I quickly wash up with a towel, right before having any sex. This way I don't worry if I smell fresh. I practice the same after before going to sleep.

Closed Thread