It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-21-2007, 02:08 PM   #1
(male)

Brandon321 HB User
Worst Penis ever?

I have a lame problem - and im freaking scared of taking the next step with my gf.

Basically, im seriously embarrassbed by my penis cos of a few problems. Firstly I have forcydes spots which have spead everwhere, i mean there hundreds of them on the foreskin, on the tip and on the base of the penis. Also i have have got about 1cm extra foreskin, and i have a strange birthmark near my penis, which is filled with moles and freckles, and on top of all this my penis is [deleted]. How big is the average penis? Does ANYONE have any tips or help they could give me, i mean i know they are only physical problems, and they are not transmittable but im still embarrassed as hell by them.

Thanks in advance,
Brandon

Last edited by Mod-S4; 12-30-2007 at 09:50 AM. Reason: Do not post your size for survey.

Old 12-22-2007, 06:59 PM   #2
(male)

mexican503 HB User
Re: Worst Penis ever?

I was scared a few time's myself it caused me not to ejaculate. Just take off your pant's. Keep the underware on. Turn off the light's, or just get a blanket over you two.

Alex

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-22-2007, 09:58 PM   #3
(male)

tomprime HB User

Perhaps talking to a dermatologist might be better advice? It's no fun to be ashamed of how you look. You might not be able to eliminate the problem entirely, but I get the impression that some amazing things are possible.

Old 12-26-2007, 09:50 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

cleansweap HB Usercleansweap HB Usercleansweap HB Usercleansweap HB User

Just adding to all the great advise you've already got: When all else fail, explain to her/future partners that you have a harmless skin defect, therefore you choose not to show your penis, or just use a condom every time you're having sex, (which everyone should be doing anyway) and she can't see your penis. As for the extra foreskin, a lot of men would love to have the extra skin! They have the opposite problem, of not having quite enough to cover the head totally.
As for the 6 inches (penis) ? Hey, you have a nice size penis, nothing to be ashamed of.

Old 12-28-2007, 04:47 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

tUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB User

The average penis is around 5 or 5 1/2 inches, so you have nothing to worry about. I know some large guys who can't fit all of them inside of their partners. As for everything else, I agree that using a condom would be a great idea for this. They have all of those colored condoms, so you can always use one like this that won't show the parts you are embarrassed about. If it's a good relationship, I doubt she will care though. Plenty of girls are embarrassed about how they look too.

Last edited by Mod-S4; 12-30-2007 at 09:51 AM.

Old 12-30-2007, 06:28 AM   #6
(male)

Brandon321 HB User

WOW, you guys have been more than helpful, that was my first post and didnt know what to expect, and all ive had is perfect advice, i think ill combine all the advice and use it, i.e use condoms, and just enjoy life, and dont worry bout it. This has really helped and id like to say thanks to all who replied

Closed Thread