It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-17-2008, 10:05 AM   #1
(male)

rob75 HB User
Unhappy My Penis Bleeding

I Have Had Sex About 5 Times All Wiht My Girlfriedn I Recently Lost My Virginity. Everything Was Fine For About 3 Times But The Last 3 Times Have Been "diffrent" . I Have Bled From My Penis...and I Feel Some Pain Coming From The Head It Bleeds...just After 5 Minutes Into It . This Only Occurs When I Have Sex Though Because When My Girl Gives Me Oral Sex And She Pulls The Forskin Back It Doesnt Bleed At All. This Only Occurs When I Have Sexual Intercourse.im Concerned That The Bleeding Could Be Soemthing Serious..the Blood Doesnt Dont Come From Inside Penis But Only From The Pulling Of The Skin Back To Show My Hear.i Have Fear Of It Doing That ..it Has Led To Some Incident It Isnt Great Like The First Couple Times. The First Couple Of Tiems I Did It Great Wiht My Skin Pulled Back I Believe..im Just Really Concer Because I Dont Wnat It To Be Something Seriuos And I Dont Want To Dissapoint My Girlfriend..who Has Been In The Last Times .someboyd Please Help Me

Old 01-17-2008, 12:05 PM   #2
Inactive
(male)

different91 HB User
Re: My Penis Bleeding

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob75 View Post
I Have Had Sex About 5 Times All Wiht My Girlfriedn I Recently Lost My Virginity. Everything Was Fine For About 3 Times But The Last 3 Times Have Been "diffrent" . I Have Bled From My Penis...and I Feel Some Pain Coming From The Head It Bleeds...just After 5 Minutes Into It . This Only Occurs When I Have Sex Though Because When My Girl Gives Me Oral Sex And She Pulls The Forskin Back It Doesnt Bleed At All. This Only Occurs When I Have Sexual Intercourse.im Concerned That The Bleeding Could Be Soemthing Serious..the Blood Doesnt Dont Come From Inside Penis But Only From The Pulling Of The Skin Back To Show My Hear.i Have Fear Of It Doing That ..it Has Led To Some Incident It Isnt Great Like The First Couple Times. The First Couple Of Tiems I Did It Great Wiht My Skin Pulled Back I Believe..im Just Really Concer Because I Dont Wnat It To Be Something Seriuos And I Dont Want To Dissapoint My Girlfriend..who Has Been In The Last Times .someboyd Please Help Me
Have you not ripped the 'strap' (sorry, I don't know the technical term) at the back of the penis? This could be a cause, due to having dry sex, or even doing it too hard.

How much do you bleed? Is it just a little bit, or is it gushing? I think that would help us aswell.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-17-2008, 12:22 PM   #3
(male)

rob75 HB User

well it bleeds like a little at first but if i continue to go on it continues to bleed it feels wierd...soemtimes....what should i do wiht it how to i make it better so i can have regualar sex

Old 01-17-2008, 06:27 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

Geoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB User

You have ripped your frenulum. You have to abstain from sex for a month or two to let it heal properly. Otherwise it will continue to bleed every time you have sex.

Last edited by Geoff B; 01-17-2008 at 06:27 PM.

Old 01-17-2008, 07:43 PM   #5
(male)

rob75 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffB View Post
You have ripped your frenulum. You have to abstain from sex for a month or two to let it heal properly. Otherwise it will continue to bleed every time you have sex.
WELLL WILL IT HEAL NATURALLY ??
OR WHAT ???
SHOULD I SEE A DOCTOR ???
IS THIS IS SERIOUS

Old 01-17-2008, 11:25 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(male)

Geoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB User

It should heal naturally, maybe with a little mild antiseptic. Can you see if there is plenty of attachment left or if the frenulum has detached? After that period of healing, when you do try again use plenty of lube and preferably wear a condom. Frenulums usually only rip when things get dry.

Old 01-17-2008, 11:42 PM   #7
(male)

rob75 HB User

Quote:
It should heal naturally, maybe with a little mild antiseptic. Can you see if there is plenty of attachment left or if the frenulum has detached? After that period of healing, when you do try again use plenty of lube and preferably wear a condom. Frenulums usually only rip when things get dry.

WELL YEA HMMM HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO HEAL OR DOES IT VARY ??? HMM BECUASE THE FIRST COUPLE OF TIEMS IT WORKED FINE HOWEVER
THE LAST THREE TIMES IT HAS BECOME A PROBLEM. WHAT IS AN ANTISEPTIC ???....... WHEN THE FRENULUMS RIP WAHT DOES THIS REEALLY MEAN ??

Old 01-18-2008, 12:15 AM   #8
Senior Veteran
(male)

Like I said, it takes a month ot two to heal. The frenulum is an attachment of the bottom of your foreskin to the underside of the glans (head) just under the meatus (pee hole). It's there to help keep the foreskin forward when your not sexually aroused. It only happens to a small percentage of intact men but it can rip away, partially or completely during sex, usually when things get dry. A doctor could cut it fully, or perhaps stitch it, for you but it is likely that a doctor in the US will want to do a full circumcision. That is a US doctor's general reaction to almost any small foreskin problem. That takes a lot of money and months to heal from properly (at least six weeks before any sexual activity at all & 6 months for all the swelling to go down). You also lose the use of your foreskin for masturbation and sex, plus you suffer extreme sensitivity rubbing against clothes, until the membrane on the glans thickens and deadens sensation a little.
However most frenulum rips heal up nicely on their own, with a little help from some antiseptic (anti-germ) cream from a pharmacy. You just have to be strong and avoid intercourse for a while. Starting too early will just rip it again.

Old 01-18-2008, 12:34 AM   #9
(male)

rob75 HB User

hmmmmm...i get well i definetly dont want to have that circumcized..
and yea well i mean it started bleeding all of a sudden i was quite surprised
and the last three times it has bled but
a cream would do it naturally

well answer this question
why has it bled 3 times ??
being early november late december and just yesterday again ????
but one thing i did see was less bleedding yesterday....and i used a condom so i did see improvement

Old 01-18-2008, 03:32 AM   #10
Senior Veteran
(male)

Because it is a weak spot that has partially healed. It depends how vigorous the thrusting is and on how much lubrication is present as to whether it tears again or not. Every time it tears you are back to square one. So it is best to abstain for at least a month, preferably six weeks, then use condoms and plenty of lube when you do try.
You didn't answer about whether there is still an attachment there or not?

Old 01-19-2008, 10:26 PM   #11
(male)

rob75 HB User

Quote:
Because it is a weak spot that has partially healed. It depends how vigorous the thrusting is and on how much lubrication is present as to whether it tears again or not. Every time it tears you are back to square one. So it is best to abstain for at least a month, preferably six weeks, then use condoms and plenty of lube when you do try.
You didn't answer about whether there is still an attachment there or not?
WELLL HEY HAVENT LOGGED IN A LITTLE WHILE WELL WHAT YOU MEAN BY
THE WEAK SPOT HAS PARTIALLY HEALED ?? WHAT DOES THAT MEAN ??
AND ALSO THIS "IT DEPENDS HOW VIGOROUS THE THRUSTING IS AND ON HOW MUCH LUBRICATION IS PRESENT AS TO WHETHER IT TEARS AGAIN OR NOT." OH AND I BELIEVER IT IS STILL ATTACHED COULD YOU EXPLAIN EVERYTHIGN A LITTEL BIT MORE CLOSER

Closed Thread