It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-20-2008, 09:47 PM   #1
(female)

Jenna88 HB User
Unprotected sex

I currently had unprotected sex about 3 days ago, i Lost my virginity about 3 years ago i was 16, i havent really had a normal period because i found out,well my grandma told me she had the same problem with her period so im guessing i inherited from her, well i havent had my period in over 6 months now since my last normal period, and i dont know if people can still get pregnant if they havent gotten their period and it was my first time in three years i had sex with someone, so i dont know what is gonna happen, Can i get pregnant? It was a long time since i had sex with someone and my period is on and off but it has been 6 months since my last normal ,but i didnt have sex until 3 days ago so im not pregnant.can anyone answer my question Can i get pregnant although i havent gotten my period, because i had unprotected sex?

Old 04-21-2008, 01:33 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User
Re: Unprotected sex

Yes, you can still get pregnant. You don't need a previous period to get pregnant, you need to be ovulating.

Ovulation happens about 14 days before your next period (this is pretty regular, it's the time from last period to ovulation that can vary), not necessarily 14 days after your last one, so it's possible you could have ovulated. Not to say it's likely though. Just possible.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-21-2008, 05:20 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

tUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB User
Re: Unprotected sex

With an irregular period, it's very hard to tell when you're ovulating. Definitely be sure to have protected sex next time because there's a chance of pregnancy even without regular periods.

Closed Thread