It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-25-2008, 03:00 PM   #1
(female)

BBfreak08 HB User
Anal sex and Pregnancy

I was hoping to gether information of the possibility of getting pregnant from anal sex.
Is it possible in any way at all...ANY WAY...to become pregnant if I were to have anal sex??

Old 04-25-2008, 03:21 PM   #2
(male)

FRG03 HB User
Re: Anal sex and Pregnancy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBfreak08 View Post
I was hoping to gether information of the possibility of getting pregnant from anal sex.
Is it possible in any way at all...ANY WAY...to become pregnant if I were to have anal sex??
No. your reproductive system only consist of vagina, cervix, uterus, oviducts and ovaries.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-26-2008, 01:43 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

emma j HB User

i'd have to disagree. i can't remember where i saw it but people have gotten pregnant from anal sex.. the sperm(after gravity kicks in) gets mixed in with the woman's natural lubrication and can travel up. i may be wrong but i think that people have defo gotten pregnant from anal sex.

Old 04-26-2008, 08:27 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

tUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB User

Yes, IF the semen leaks out and gets into the vagina, it's possible, but that's the only way. There's a change since the anus and vagina are right next to each other, but if semen weren't to get into the vagina you would be fine. Just be very careful and I'd use a condom!

Old 04-27-2008, 09:17 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User

The act of anal sex alone cannot get anyone pregnant. The possibility only exists if the semen is somehow moved from the anus into the vagina. Once you start including that possibility, then you open up a whole other range of possibilities unrelated to the actual act, like "can I get pregnant if I give him a hand job?". Sure IF the semen gets in your vagina. "Can I get pregnant if I give him oral?" Sure, IF the semen gets in your vagina. Gets kind of silly.

Keep semen out of your vagina and you won't get pregnant.

Old 04-27-2008, 03:39 PM   #6
(female)

BBfreak08 HB User

So, just for an example, if I were to lay on my back while getting anal sex then the possibilty of getting semen into my vagina would be very unlikely? And yes, he will be wearing a condom. As to say, when done with the act, he carefully removes himself as to not get any semen on me (while wearing a condom), then the possibility of getting pregnant is slim??

Old 04-27-2008, 06:20 PM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB User

Exactly! And I think it's great that he'll be wearing a condom. Good for you! It's too bad more teenagers don't go that route.

Old 04-27-2008, 07:54 PM   #8
(female)

BBfreak08 HB User

Thank you so much for your help!! Wish us luck!! And yes, I would not go through with it if he were to not wear a condom.

Old 04-28-2008, 09:43 AM   #9
(male)

FRG03 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBfreak08 View Post
Thank you so much for your help!! Wish us luck!! And yes, I would not go through with it if he were to not wear a condom.
He better wear condom it's not because of you getting pregnant but him getting UTI. You gotta tell him that he is going inside to a dirty area of our body. And tell him too to use another condom if he want to go in the front instead.

good luck

Old 04-30-2008, 05:12 PM   #10
(female)

BBfreak08 HB User

Okay! I'm back to this subject. Now is it true that the woman (myself) could get hurt from anal sex? Hurt enough to have the need to go to the hospital? My boyfriend seems to not want to do it because he is afraid of me getting hurt from it...then...of course....the parents finding out about our actions later because i got hurt. i don't want to force him to do anything, i just want to get the facts of it all so we will both be comfortable to do it. can anyone help me out??

Old 05-01-2008, 10:11 AM   #11
Senior Veteran
(female)

Longview HB User

I personally think that if you and your boyfriend are thinking of having anal sex you BOTH need to do heavy research on it if your this concerned. Everyone on this site can tell you this is how it is, or this is what happens but you will never know for sure until it happens for you. I know you are just trying to get information and that's really good (obviously i said this already) but the information you are asking seems strange to me and i feel you may not be ready to do this until both of you are completely comfortable and it doesn't seem that you are. I can tell you now anal sex does hurt sometimes, especially your first experience. But the pain can be eased with alot lubrication and alot of time. Go slow there is no need to rush. Make sure you both are comfortable and it's the right time for both of you. As for anal sex "hurting" you as in you will need medical attention, im sure you will be fine if you follow the steps i listed and listen to other posters advice. Ive never really heard of anyone needing serious medical attention for anal sex but it is possible because the penis wasn't made for anal intercourse.

Last edited by Mod-S4; 05-01-2008 at 10:13 PM. Reason: No need to quote if you are responding to either the original post or the previous post. Quote and formatting removed.

Closed Thread