It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-09-2008, 10:21 AM   #1
(male)

FastFeet HB User
Masturbation-acne. If this applies to you, please view.

I know there's something with masturbation/sex/orgasm that helps cause my acne. I'll go two weeks without it and my skin will clear up. If I do choose to masturbate, acne flares up within a couple days. I know it's all about hormones and that the actual act of masturbation does not cause acne. This brings up my other question.

I can go without masturbation; it's a mind thing and I can handle it. But what about wet dreams? If you don't have sex/masturbate/ejaculate, you'll ejaculate in your sleep sooner or later (at least for me). Aren't wet dreams the same thing essentially? I mean since they both have the same outcome. I've stayed away from masturbation before in attempts to clear up my face (which worked) but ended up having wet dreams but I didn't really monitor my face. Could wet dreams potentially cause hormone surges that later cause acne? I don't want to sound pessimistic but are we doomed either way?

Has anyone noticed if wet dreams aggravate acne in some way? Is it more noticeable than from masturbation? Could it be less noticeable because the body isn't necessarily conscious when you're having a wet dream and in that sense it doesn't know you're being pleasured but rather just getting rid of stuff? Because if wet dreams do help cause acne in the way that masturbation does, I want to choose the option that aggravates it the least. It sounds kind of out there but please understand; I hope some of you do.

Thanks for your time.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-10-2008, 07:44 AM   #2
(male)

evictacne HB User
Re: Masturbation-acne. If this applies to you, please view.

Hi,

I think there is a connection between getting het up with masturbation and the hormonal pressures which are connected with acne. As you say the stopping of mastn. coincides with the acne improving.

So how about letting nature blow its safety valve as and when it needs to. That as you say improves the acne which is good. All you need to do now is to wear a condom to catch the outflow and keep the bed dry.

Maybe end of problem?

Good luck,
Evict Acne

Old 05-10-2008, 02:53 PM   #3
Inactive
(male)

Bulldogsandwich HB User

I can't go past five days. How do you guys do this? I know there is a connection because whenever I masturbate twice in a day (rather than the usual once) there is slightly more oil the next day. How do you restrain yourself, I'm not a very sexual person.

Please help, I don't care about wet dreams I'll let my body do what it needs but seriously how do I stop masturbating

Last edited by Bulldogsandwich; 05-10-2008 at 02:57 PM.

Old 05-15-2008, 03:38 PM   #4
(male)

falcone HB User

I dont know what to tell you dude, its natural, just masturbate when you feel really like it - not when your bored. Try once every 3/4 days or something.

I do believe this is some connection between it and acne. Must be the hormones or something - along with that and cigarettes those are my two triggers - if I dont do both them my skin is usually clear, regardless of other stuff.

Old 05-16-2008, 07:20 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(male)

cleansweap HB Usercleansweap HB Usercleansweap HB Usercleansweap HB User

Could it be that the masturbation, relieves stress tension, releasing the poisons in your skin/pores, bringing it all to surface?
It's like our reason for coughing. We hate to cough but the cough alerts us that somethings not right inside our bodies, it tells us that we have a virus/cold. The masturbation releases the over flow of fluids we accumulate. It releives the stress and tension we have, relaxes us, and for me, it acts as a sleeping pill, it helps me to sleep.
Now with all that said, I don't know if dermitologist would agree that your achne (sorry for the mispelling) would have anything to do with you masturbating. I would think that it would be the other way around.lol..
Men and teens that don't masturbate, we would assum would have a higher level of stress, tension, and anxiety. These things combind does not allow your body to function properly, meaning those teens have more than average skin problems. Those men would have more than average skin problems.
So, what am I suggesting that's happening? The masturbation, which relaxes us, releaving tention and stress, expelling the excess seminal fluids from our prostate. The masturbation relaxes our body so that all those impurities are pushed to the surface of our skin to be expelled/washed away.
This is just food for thought, just an idea of whats happening with you.
Consider this: If what I'm saying is true, every time you stop masturbation, you stop/slow down your bodies method/process of bringing/pushing all these impurities to the surface of your skin to be eliminated. Long story short, ride it out! Let the pimples come, but treat them with skin creams/meds. Sooner or later they will go away for good.
It's like an attic that wants to quit a habit! Inorder to do that, his bodies has to go thru detox, which is usually painful and unpleasant. To get rid of the cold, we have to cough. To get rid of the achne/facial pumps, they must come to the surface. If ejaculation really does cause you to brake out, then your not going to have a very good sex life, and that's not good! So, for your sake, let's pray that your theory is wrong.

Last edited by cleansweap; 05-16-2008 at 07:31 AM.

Closed Thread