It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-18-2008, 04:01 AM   #1
(male)

ricardo56 HB User
Sideways penis?!

I'm 16 and i'm not really sure if its been like this forever. My penis is literally SIDEWAYS. It doesn't bend that way its just how it is erect and flaccid. Are there any causes or effects this will have on me later in life? And also, when i say sideways, i mean the head that is normally suppose to be facing forward/down is facing the side of my left leg. Why?

Also, i went to the doctor a few months back about circumcision (I thought i wasn't but my parents said i was, apparently it failed...?) But how can a circumcision fail? I still have the foreskin on my penis but i see a scar on my penis...is that from the circumcision?

Also, I know one testicle should be bigger than the other but is one of them suppose to be HUGE (left testicle). And aside from that it feels like there is more STUFF in the left testicle...why is that?

Does the bad cirumcision have to do with the rest of these problems? And (I'm a virgin) will sex be a problem for me?

Last edited by ricardo56; 05-18-2008 at 04:09 AM.

Old 05-18-2008, 03:29 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User
Re: Sideways penis?!

That isn't a bad circumcision, necessarily, from what you describe. Yes, you are circumcised, because there is a scar. The doctor left you with some foreskin, because it is difficult to tell on a baby how much to take off. If you take off too much, it can cause painful erections, hidden penis, etc... The doctor gave you the benefit of the doubt, and left a lot of skin. There is nothing wrong with this. As far as the penis going sideways...I have no idea. If the doctor cut too much off of one side, perhaps it would cause this. I don't have enough information to tell you. If it was only when erect, I would say that one of the two columns which fill with blood is damaged. But, since it happens while limp as well, I would see a doctor. I would also see a doctor about the swollen testicle. Good luck.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-18-2008, 07:11 PM   #3
(male)

ricardo56 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy124 View Post
That isn't a bad circumcision, necessarily, from what you describe. Yes, you are circumcised, because there is a scar. The doctor left you with some foreskin, because it is difficult to tell on a baby how much to take off. If you take off too much, it can cause painful erections, hidden penis, etc... The doctor gave you the benefit of the doubt, and left a lot of skin. There is nothing wrong with this. As far as the penis going sideways...I have no idea. If the doctor cut too much off of one side, perhaps it would cause this. I don't have enough information to tell you. If it was only when erect, I would say that one of the two columns which fill with blood is damaged. But, since it happens while limp as well, I would see a doctor. I would also see a doctor about the swollen testicle. Good luck.
I guess i forgot to mention that i DID go to the doctor and my doctor was confused as well. She told me that i shouldn't worry but i just wanted a second opinion. Noting hurts down there when i pee....etc so i shouldn't be worried right?

Old 05-19-2008, 05:38 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User

What did she say about the swollen testicle? What did she say when you told her your erection points straight to the left? I wonder if you told her these things? If not, I think you should see a urologist, and be more honest and open with them.

Old 05-19-2008, 01:03 PM   #5
(male)

ricardo56 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy124 View Post
What did she say about the swollen testicle? What did she say when you told her your erection points straight to the left? I wonder if you told her these things? If not, I think you should see a urologist, and be more honest and open with them.
All she asked me was can you pee ok...etc...But the thing is my erection goes straight. It doesn't bend anyway. And i recently got the swollen testicle problem. I went to the doctor about the to her thing 2 months back but...i really didn't want to talk about it..i was really embarrassed.

Old 05-19-2008, 06:20 PM   #6
Veteran
(male)

WillNC HB User

This is difficult to understand. In your first report, you state that your erection is curved, but, in the last, you say that it is straight. Which is it ?
It might help in defining your problem.

Old 05-19-2008, 09:29 PM   #7
(male)

ricardo56 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillNC View Post
This is difficult to understand. In your first report, you state that your erection is curved, but, in the last, you say that it is straight. Which is it ?
It might help in defining your problem.
Its not my erection that is the problem. My penis is literally just sideways as in the head is not straight forward. It looks as if someone has rotated my penis 90 degrees to the left and the head is laying on its side.

Old 05-20-2008, 11:53 AM   #8
Senior Veteran
(male)

cleansweap HB Usercleansweap HB Usercleansweap HB Usercleansweap HB User

I know there are very good women doctors out there, but it might, and I say might help just a little bit if you went to see a male doctor. Just a thought. As for your problem, if your penis isn't curved, just the head (if I'm understanding you right) twist/faces the left instead of straight ahead, then you have nothing to worry about. If you ejaculate normally? No pain? If you won't have any problem inserting/intering a women during sex, then you're okay. The swollen testicle should have been noticed by your doctor at first glance I could be wrong, but a male doctor would have noticed it. I would suggest being open, explaining your problem! That's the only way a doctor can help you! We can only offer you suggestions. Good luck..

Last edited by cleansweap; 05-20-2008 at 12:00 PM.

Old 05-20-2008, 12:07 PM   #9
Senior Veteran
(male)

cleansweap HB Usercleansweap HB Usercleansweap HB Usercleansweap HB User

Assuming from what you have said everything works fine. It sounds like you have a minor birth defect. Hay, none of our penises are perfect, and most of us would like to change something about it. It doesn't matter though, because the only people that will be looking at it is you, your doctor and the person you choose to be with. Women are very warm and compassionate, they only care that it works, and it pleases them.

Closed Thread