It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-02-2008, 07:55 PM   #1
(female)

mzG4 HB User
why are my inner labias so long??

I'm 18 years old and I hold back from sex because I fear guys will think my inner labias are gross. I mean they are long and hang on the outside of my outter labias! Is this normal or am I different?

Old 06-02-2008, 08:47 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

janewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB User
Re: why are my inner labias so long??

Many women do have inner labia that are a little bigger.

And, if you are self-conscious about aspects of your body that only show up when fully unclothed... Low lights are romantic, right?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-02-2008, 09:45 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

tUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB User

I agree! I honestly don't think most men notice these things. Most likely he will be looking elsewhere than directly at your labia anyway! Many women have longer inner labia and it's completely normal. They come in all shapes and sizes and most people are just happy to be getting lucky!

Old 06-10-2008, 02:33 PM   #4
(female)

Aussie08 HB User

Labia come in all different sizes, your labia minora protruding from your labia majora is absolutely normal. Men are not going to judge the way your labia look. I also have labia minora that protrude and I used to feel nervous and insecure about it as well, but when I did become sexually active I learned to love it because I saw how much my boyfriend did. Trust me when I tell you, when you do choose to have sex, the guy your with is going to love your body for exactly what it is. You should learn to do the same

Old 06-11-2008, 02:55 PM   #5
(male)

zsolty16 HB User

men dont care how a womens vagina looks unless it looks like a deformed green back of old socks. all we care about really is getting in there.

Old 06-12-2008, 03:32 PM   #6
Veteran
(female)

Ms_ENV27 HB User

I too have the same thing going on. I once dated a man who loved them, and only preferred that. My now current love, is totally in love with it! When growing up, I used to think I was weird and deformed and boys wouldn't like me because of it, but then I saw my best friend had the same labia as mine, and I felt pretty normal. I also have the same body as my mom, and I confessed to her how I felt abnormal, and she totally reassured me that it's not a problem and proved to me by saying, "I had you, right"......... so yeah, don't trip, it's totally normal and I haven't found a man that didn't like it yet..

Old 02-16-2009, 07:03 AM   #7
(male)

Geno44 HB User

I think you will find that there are lots of men that do like them being long and sexy. Don't worry about your labia being long, it's normal for some females to have long labia minoras.

Last edited by Mod-S4; 02-16-2009 at 08:30 AM. Reason: Survey-like response removed.

Closed Thread