It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-22-2008, 07:18 PM   #1
(female)

theresa16 HB User
why am i peeing out blood?

i had my period about a week ago and when it was done i had sexual intercourse with my bf. about 3 days later i went pee and i was peeing out a little bit of blood.. it felt like i had to go pee every second. why am i peeing out blood?

The Following User Says Thank You to theresa16 For This Useful Post:
jaide (05-12-2011)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-22-2008, 08:20 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

emma j HB User
Re: why am i peeing out blood?

sounds like you have a uti - urinary tract infection..
Does it feel like you gotta pee all the time and then when u do, like hardly anything comes out..i got this before, and then a few times again, but without blood, but only when i had anal sex with my bf..
I'd say head to the docs...i actually didn't, i know tut tut, i just dank plenty of water and it just went.

Last edited by emma j; 06-22-2008 at 08:20 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-23-2008, 04:26 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

tUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB User
Re: why am i peeing out blood?

Definitely a urinary tract infection. When this happens, it's VERY important to go to the doctor as soon as possible or you will just become more and more uncomfortable and it can spread to your kidneys. Don't worry- you can get these from other ways besides sex. Even holding it in for too long when you have to pee can cause one. In the future, make sure you always pee after sex in order to prevent them if that was the cause. You can also drink cranberry juice or take cranberry pills if you are just starting to get symptoms and sometimes that helps, but if you are bleeding from it now, it sounds like it's too late for that to work. The doctor will give you some antibiotics and they will work quickly. Just make sure to not have sex until you are done with those pills or the infectin may come back. You can also purchase AZO pills (without a prescription) to help with the pain and discomfort, BUT it will NOT fix the problem and they are only used to help with the symptoms, not to cure the infection.

The Following User Says Thank You to tUrRrRa For This Useful Post:
tmfily123456789 (09-20-2012)
Closed Thread