It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-20-2008, 01:27 AM   #1
(male)

cliptah HB User
Pimples on shaft of penis, and itching of ball sack

prolly about a year ago i notice the appearance of small pimple like bumps on the shaft of my penis. mainly at the base. Also my ball sack is itchy at times. Im 17 and not sexually active at all so im not really sure what it is. There isn't puss or anything coming out of the "pimples" there just harder like bumps that have been there for a while. I figured they would go away but its been a year or so now and they are still there. Can anyone help me out?

Old 08-20-2008, 12:16 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

cleansweap HB Usercleansweap HB Usercleansweap HB Usercleansweap HB User
Re: Pimples on shaft of penis, and itching of ball sack

These are normal bumps that most of us guys get or have. They could be hair bumps/follicles. Sence they don't /haven't gone a way after a years time, and don't grow/bleed/run etc. You shouldn't worry about them, like I said we all have small bumps of some kind down there. As for the itching, you might be using a different bath soap/shower gel maybe? Try using a corn starch powder and see if that helps the itching, or try a jock itch powder.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-20-2008, 12:39 PM   #3
(male)

cliptah HB User

thanks. for the help :-) i feel more releaved now

Old 08-20-2008, 04:41 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

EllieFrog HB User

How big are the bumps? My boyfriend had the same thing going on for a while and he totally freaked out when he noticed them. He immediately called a dermatologist and set an appointment. Turns out they were a form of a flat wart that is spread through physical contact (like shaking an affected individual's hand and then touchging that part of the body later and infecting it).
He had them burned and scraped off and obviously that made them go away. But according to the dermatologist these things are common, especially in warm areas of the body. And they will usually go away on their own within a few weeks or months. They usually go away forever but sometimes they do come back... It's no big deal though. The only problem is that they are contagious so you could spread them to a partner.

If these "bumps" resemble small pimples but nothing comes out of them (don't pick at them!) then that could be your problem. I wouldn't worry about it... They will either go away or you can go to a dermatologist and get them removed. It's up to you. Just be careful not to spread them. Wash your hands frequently and keep the area clean and dry.

Old 08-21-2008, 07:13 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User

Check out Fordyce spots, they're perfectly normal. No idea about the itching.

Closed Thread