It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-01-2008, 08:33 AM   #1
(female)

IcyHot HB User
SMALL Inner Labia?

Okay so somehow me and my friends got talking about our vaginas.
They all were talking about the part that hangs out in the middle known as the inner labia.
I dont have anything hanging out in the middle, just the 2 lips.
They all were saying stuff like "baby vagina". I began feeling insecure about it, and i started googling things about labias.
All I could find was people complaning about their labia being large, when my friends made me feel like I was the one that was not normal.
I kinda wish i did have a bigger labia, but should I?
Am I lucky to have a very very small inner labia, or am i different than most people?

Old 09-01-2008, 09:22 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User
Re: SMALL Inner Labia?

They come in different sizes - big, little, uneven...

I wouldn't consider yourself 'lucky'. Only in that you are happy with the size of yours. You are what you are and don't let anyone make you feel bad just because you're not 'average'. People tend to want to be the average, but you are no better or worse off for being smaller. As long as it works right?

(BTW, it's called a vulva.)

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-01-2008, 06:43 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

tUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB User

Sounds perfectly normal to me! As noted, it's normal to be of different sizes. Some women feel discomfort if their inner labia are too long. It's really just a personal preference and and there is no better way or worse way! Sounds like your friends just happened to have similar sizes.

Old 09-04-2008, 01:50 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

SpunkyStuart HB User

LOL, not something I know much about really, but there was a tv show on Channel 4 here in the UK last night called "Designer Vaginas" where a reporter looked at the growing trend here for surgery to change the vagina. Apparently women, and some as young as 16, have surgery to reduce their inner labia. they have a watch again feature.

Last edited by moderator2; 09-04-2008 at 04:40 AM. Reason: posted disallowed website(s)

Old 09-06-2008, 10:23 AM   #5
(female)

meowkittymeow HB User

Honestly, I think people should be happy with the way their bodies are made.

Closed Thread