It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-04-2008, 05:46 PM   #1
(female)

lamaschulade305 HB User
does fingering hurt

Hi.. im 18 years old and im still a virgin.. i know i am ready to lose it to my boyfriend.. we love eachother too much is just i dont like pain and i am worried if when he fingers me for the first time if it is going to hurt.. and is there any tips anyone could give me so it wont hurt or so it wont hurt as much.. thanks!

Old 11-06-2008, 05:58 PM   #2
(female)

thatonegirl2 HB User
Re: does fingering hurt

Hi-
Do you use tampons? It's a little like that. It shouldn't hurt, though it might if you're nervous or if he gets a little too into it. Just make sure you're comfortable, of course he can use some lube which will definitely help, and let him know if he needs to take it slower. Generally fingering is not considered to be painful.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-07-2008, 08:42 PM   #3
(male)

TheFaithfulFew HB User

The vagina elongates due to the uterus raising up and compressing during sexual arousal. Normally in an non-aroused state the vagina is only a few inches deep. After it elongates it's about six, maybe seven (don't know, I'm a guy, and women surely vary in depth) inches. Depending on the length of his fingers he may or may not have the ability to actually reach your cervix. The average finger length is what, two to three inches? The vagina is somewhere around six? It shouldn't hurt unless he scratches you on your vaginal wall or if he hits your cervix, but I don't think that'll ever happen, though I could be wrong.

Old 11-10-2008, 03:54 PM   #4
(female)

lamaschulade305 HB User

girl i dont use tampons i know weird huh.. its just my parents think if i use tampons im not a virgin i want to use it but i get scared because it might hurt.. but alot of my friends tell me that fingering doesnt hurt...others tell me it does.. so i dont know what to believe at this point.. i already want to lose my virginity to my boyfriend because i love him but im just nervous of the pain.. and pregnancy.. = /.. so please help me =]

Old 11-10-2008, 03:59 PM   #5
(female)

lamaschulade305 HB User

lol thanks! what you and the other person wrote made me feel alot relieved but i still need some relaxation advice because i want to be relaxed wen he fingers me or when we have sex for the 1st time.. i want to feel relaxed not nervous and hoping thats theres very little pain.. [deleted]

Last edited by Mod-S4; 11-10-2008 at 09:04 PM. Reason: Requests for how tos are not allowed.

Old 11-11-2008, 05:15 PM   #6
(female)

thatonegirl2 HB User

Hi- The fear of pain shouldn't be first in your mind about these things. I mean, yeah, my first time hurt, but it was a good experience in all. It's like, when you have cramps, you can still go to school/work, have fun, hang out with friends. It doesn't take over your life and make you miserable. So if there is pain, it probably won't be that big of a deal. Just think about sharing a moment with someone you care about and exploring your bodies together. If you focus on that, your mind will be in the best place to be relaxed. You can always turn on some music, start slow with a massage, use lube, and do forplay (oral, massaging just around the area, dirty talk, whatever). I don't know if you've heard bad stories from friends or whatever and that's why you're concerned, but usually those "horror stories" happened because the situation didn't feel right. i.e. they were with someone who didn't care much, they were doing something they didn't agree with/weren't comfortable with, they had expectations that didn't pan out, etc. So if you feel like you're in a good situation, I'm sure you'll be fine.

Old 11-11-2008, 05:17 PM   #7
(female)

thatonegirl2 HB User

Oh also! you can always talk to your boyfriend about your concerns. That can definitely help just to ease your mind, and to make him aware that this is a big deal for you. He can definitely help you to feel more comfortable just by showing you that he's in tune with you and that he's being sensitive to your needs.

Old 01-28-2009, 04:54 PM   #8
(female)

annerose123 HB User

i've always been scared to know if it hurt or not, but when my boyfriend did it to me for the first time, i didn't really know what to expect lol. but he knew what he was doing.

you need to communicate with him and tell him what you like and dont like then you two will be on the right track.

Last edited by Mod-S4; 01-28-2009 at 04:58 PM. Reason: TMI. Descriptions or how-tos are not allowed.

Closed Thread