It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-22-2008, 12:21 PM   #1
(male)

ColeWal HB User
Standard of penis growth during puberty?

What's the standard growth in size of a penis while in puberty?

Mine has grown less than 1,5 inches since I was 13. I have been through a lot of stress during my whole puberty, constantly. Like there has never actually being a day where I was living normal cause of things that happened. I want to know:
-Is there a chance, living in a lot of stress will decrease penis growth (if it's the entire time for 6 years long).
-Is 1,5 inches below standard growth for 6 years of puberty?
-Is there still a chance I can get back the lost time when my penis wouldn't grow because of the stress? (Like it just delayed).

I'm 19 now.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-22-2008, 02:40 PM   #2
(male)

SiriusStiles HB User
Re: Standard of penis growth during puberty?

Okay, you have several questions here so I will attempt to explain them to you in the order I read them. First, as far as I am aware there is no "standard" growth for a penis during puberty. This is because everyone is different and lives in different situations with different nutrition levels, different genetic factors, and different hormone levels. This said, there are simply too many variables (I don't claim to have mentioned all of them) to determine what is "normal".

I notice that you are concerned about the size of your penis, but the fact is there is no reason to be concerned with it. When you find the right partner, they will not be worried about the size of your penis, but more happy to be with you. This is how a relationship works, you accept the person for who they are and what they look like without attempting to change them. The thing is that there are things beyond your control, such as penis size, that simply are a part of who you are; if your partner cannot accept that fact then you should simply find another partner.

Now to address the stress question, I am unaware if stress will affect puberty in any fashion, but if it does, it seems to me that it would affect more than simply the amount of growth your penis attains. I just don't think you have anything to worry about. Just calm down about your penis size and learn to live with what you have.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-23-2008, 05:44 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

Magnetic HB UserMagnetic HB User
Re: Standard of penis growth during puberty?

I doubt stress has too much to do with it. And stressing out over the size of your penis is not helping with the stress that you do have.

Unless your penis is very small, most women won't care all that much (less than 4" long and maybe 4" in girth. Most women don't want a penis that is a thick as a baseball bat. If you develop good oral skills and act like a gentleman, you will be appreciated far more than if you simply had an above-average penis.

Closed Thread