It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-29-2008, 08:29 AM   #1
(male)

Maust HB User
Strange Lump

There's a definite lump on my penis. It's located about half a centimeter below the head of my penis and is on the top side (the bit I can see). To me, it LOOKS like a vein. It's dark blue in colour, and when I pull my foreskin back it visibly is a lump. I don't feel pain when I touch it, and it is not visible when my foreskin covers the head of my penis.

When erect, it feels like a tendon, hard, yet slightly flexible. I'm 16 and a virgin, and I can't remember how long it's been there for.

The only reason I'm asking is because I couldn't find any specific information about similar issues on the internet, and I'm just worried it may be something serious...

Thanks for any help.

Last edited by Mod-S4; 11-29-2008 at 09:26 AM. Reason: No, links to images is not allowed.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-07-2008, 06:41 AM   #2
(male)

Maust HB User
Re: Strange Lump

Please, any responses would be appreciated... I don't know what to do, and I'm not keen on asking my parents or a doctor just yet...

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-08-2008, 06:40 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User

no one can diagnose you over the net.
if you want an answer, you will need to see a doctor.
this is practice, for learning to trust a doctor with increasingly serious health problems, and nipping them in the bud, while they are more easily treated.

Old 12-08-2008, 12:35 PM   #4
(male)

Maust HB User

Ok, let me rephrase.

Is there a relatively large vein that runs down the centre of the penis, on the upper side?

Or, rephrasing again... would a cancerous (or any other harmful) tumour be a dark blue in colour, or would it seem to just be a lump under the skin?

Thanks.

Old 12-08-2008, 06:23 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(male)

Magnetic HB UserMagnetic HB User

Yes, there are veins. Maybe you never noticed it before. They do seem to enlarge as teens as the penis grows in size. It would not be a cancer.

Closed Thread