It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-02-2008, 02:25 PM   #1
(male)

ColeWal HB User
Are there ways to stimulate penis growth?

Not with drugs etc. Just like, eating some kinds of food, excercising.

And, hormones have to do with the growth. So if you kind of develop a certain mindset to stimulate your hormones, it will help too right?

Old 12-02-2008, 05:27 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Magnetic HB UserMagnetic HB User
Re: Are there ways to stimulate penis growth?

If you are young and have a hormone deficiency, then it might be possible to stimulate additional growth, but you would need to see a urologist. But, a healthy diet will generally give you the best growth you are going to get, and I mean that in a way that includes height, muscles, etc. as well as penile growth.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-02-2008, 06:04 PM   #3
Inactive
(female)

Watersigh HB User

Also keep in mind that you're still in the growth stages of your development, and it's very possible that you will still experience additional growth before you reach adulthood. As a teen, your body is still changing and growing, and you'll find as you get closer to your early-mid 20s that you will have changed from where you are now.

Old 12-03-2008, 09:58 AM   #4
(male)

Justin837 HB User

There is no way to stimulate penis growth. The size of your penis is in your genetics and has nothing to do with diet or exercise. (Well maybe if you are extremely mal-nutritioned it would have an impact)

Old 12-03-2008, 01:17 PM   #5
(male)

ColeWal HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watersigh View Post
Also keep in mind that you're still in the growth stages of your development, and it's very possible that you will still experience additional growth before you reach adulthood. As a teen, your body is still changing and growing, and you'll find as you get closer to your early-mid 20s that you will have changed from where you are now.
I am already 19. So I have still some growing to do?

And, I have this problem where i get a hot burning penis when I am stressed even if it's the smallest bit. And it hurts a lot and I read somewhere that when you aren't living in a clean environment it decreases the growth. But I don't know why I get these stings, I have been to the doctor 2 times and they said it's nothing. I've also made many topics on health forums but no one answered. But it's been like this for over a year and I'm getting worried. No one seems to be able to help.

P.S I've done STD tests, didn't have any.

Old 12-04-2008, 05:45 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User

the pain makes me think it is a prostate infection.

Closed Thread