It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-19-2008, 02:06 PM   #1
(female)

love123 HB User
how do you know if a boy is still a virgin?

how do you know if a boy is still a virgin?

Old 12-21-2008, 08:21 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User
Re: how do you know if a boy is still a virgin?

my advice, as a male, is to always protect yourself. don't disbelieve him, necessarily, but take the precautions, because a male will often say or do anything when it comes to sex.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-12-2009, 02:34 PM   #3
(male)

opticbit HB User

my best guess is if your looking for medical proof. But its kind of like they Hymen. If a Hymen is still intact you know the girl is still a virgin. However if the Hymen is broken you don't know for sure if sex broke it or a sporting activity broke it. I think there might be a similarity for boys. With an intact foreskin if the foreskin is still attached to the glans he is obviously still a virgin. Once it separates there is no way to know either way for sure. Unless you ask and have a good lie detector (polygraph is not always accurate). Foreskin should stay attached to the head for a couple of years, and will develop and separate on its on naturally. I'm guessing if it hasn't separated sex will cause it to separate. However at the young age it separates and you lose your proof they shouldn't be even close to having sex anyways. There are some rare cases I've read about that it hasn't developed until a guy's 20's. And I don't know how much effort is needed to forcefully separate the skin. So I don't know if sex is enough to force it back. Dr.s recommend to never retracting foreskin until the boy is comfortable doing it himself, it can cause damage. I was circumcised at birth, to do this the dr goes against their own recommendations they don't pull back the skin, but they do put a probe in to separate and the separating is why the say not to pull it back. I wish the choice was left to me.

Old 12-10-2009, 08:23 PM   #4
(female)

Wise52 HB User

How to tell if a guy is a virgin? I could tell whether they seemed to have experience in how to have intercourse or how to give pleasure to their partner. This isn't a fool proof way. But if the guy doesn't appear to know what he is doing, then you might guess it's his first time. I know of no physical signs like were discussed above. My first husband was circumsized, but not my second and it didn't seem to indicate anything to me. But for all the bragging my first husband did about how experienced he was sexually, he didn't know what he was doing and hurt me instead of giving me pleasure. My current husband I knew was experienced because he had been married before and it made a big difference in him pleasuring me in bed.

Old 12-11-2009, 08:00 PM   #5
Veteran
(male)

caberg HB Usercaberg HB Usercaberg HB Usercaberg HB Usercaberg HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by opticbit View Post
my best guess is if your looking for medical proof. But its kind of like they Hymen. If a Hymen is still intact you know the girl is still a virgin. However if the Hymen is broken you don't know for sure if sex broke it or a sporting activity broke it. I think there might be a similarity for boys. With an intact foreskin if the foreskin is still attached to the glans he is obviously still a virgin. Once it separates there is no way to know either way for sure. Unless you ask and have a good lie detector (polygraph is not always accurate). Foreskin should stay attached to the head for a couple of years, and will develop and separate on its on naturally. I'm guessing if it hasn't separated sex will cause it to separate. However at the young age it separates and you lose your proof they shouldn't be even close to having sex anyways. There are some rare cases I've read about that it hasn't developed until a guy's 20's. And I don't know how much effort is needed to forcefully separate the skin. So I don't know if sex is enough to force it back. Dr.s recommend to never retracting foreskin until the boy is comfortable doing it himself, it can cause damage. I was circumcised at birth, to do this the dr goes against their own recommendations they don't pull back the skin, but they do put a probe in to separate and the separating is why the say not to pull it back. I wish the choice was left to me.
Huh? You may be the one who needs to ask some questions.

Old 04-16-2010, 06:45 PM   #6
(female)

SecretLife714 HB User

if he is really, really, really, really bad in bed and doesn't last long

Old 04-16-2010, 06:52 PM   #7
Veteran
(female)

curly fry HB Usercurly fry HB Usercurly fry HB Usercurly fry HB Usercurly fry HB User

By asking?

Closed Thread