It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-27-2008, 05:45 AM   #1
(female)

verykindgirl HB User
what does it mean when a guy has a wet dream about you

what does it mean when a guy has a wet dream or a sex related dream about you?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-27-2008, 12:05 PM   #2
Inactive
(male)

whytry HB User
Re: what does it mean when a guy has a wet dream about you

It probably means that he thinks you are hot. He has a desire for intimacy with you, whether he realizes it or not or whether he shows it or not. I have had a couple of dreams of me having sex with some woman who I have known and it is probably because I have always thought of her as attractive and sexy. I would never think of making a pass at her in real life.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-27-2008, 09:00 PM   #3
(male)

bobthecamper HB User

I don't think it necessarily means anything at all. Yes, there's the very real possibility that he does find you attractive and would be interested in you sexually, and you being on his mind a lot could influence his dreams. But think of the dreams you have. Often they make no sense at all, or something that would have nothing to do with reality in real life can seem very normal to you in a dream.

There's a lot of debate about whether dreams actually mean anything and if they can be interpreted. Some people (myself included) don't think so. The ones who do think so usually think that what you dream can mean all sorts of things but somehow never what you're actually dreaming. Everything always seems to be a symbol of something else. Who knows - maybe sex with you in a dream is a symbol of being nervous about whether Obama's really going to change things... I'm kidding, but that's how dream interpretation always looks to me.

Personally, I think the brain just puts together little plays to act out to keep itself occupied during sleep, and they can be about whatever it feels like making a play about. I wouldn't read too much into it. Many people's sexual dreams have included people they don't know at all, people they know and are interested in, people they know and would never in a million years be interested in, and even people they would be sickened to think of having sex with (a relative, same sex (or opposite sex if you're not hetero), past teachers or nuns, etc). It's just a dream.

Last edited by bobthecamper; 12-27-2008 at 09:00 PM.

Old 12-28-2008, 12:00 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

orion HB Userorion HB Userorion HB Userorion HB Userorion HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by verykindgirl View Post
what does it mean when a guy has a wet dream or a sex related dream about you?
It says alot more that he told you about it, than the actual dream itself. Guys dream all sorts of things, most of it meaningless. But if you tell someone about it, then it means he wants you to know he's interested in you.

Old 12-28-2008, 05:09 AM   #5
Inactive
(male)

whytry HB User

I don't know about anyone else, but I have only ever had sexual dreams that I remember after I wake up about 2 women. I have always considered these 2 women very attractive and have sometimes wished that I could have sex with them. Based on my experience, I do believe that a dream like this means something. I agree that dreams about dieing or some abstract thing mean nothing, but when we have a dream about something like sex with a person who we know, then it does reflect a desire that we have.

Old 12-28-2008, 06:25 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(male)

Magnetic HB UserMagnetic HB User

So he actually told you he had a wet dream about you? Guys do have wet dreams that are totally beyond their control, but the fact he told you about it says more than the dream itself. What kind of relationship do you have with him? Is he a mere friend, a boy friend, etc? Has he asked you out and you refused? What are the dynamics of the relatiohship, in other words?

Old 07-11-2010, 10:19 AM   #7
(female)

starxox HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnetic View Post
So he actually told you he had a wet dream about you? Guys do have wet dreams that are totally beyond their control, but the fact he told you about it says more than the dream itself. What kind of relationship do you have with him? Is he a mere friend, a boy friend, etc? Has he asked you out and you refused? What are the dynamics of the relatiohship, in other words?
He's just a friend, but he has asked me out several times. I refused, but if i said no what does that hav to do with it? :/

Closed Thread