It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-08-2009, 07:47 PM   #1
(male)

Suckaface HB User
Small pimple size bump near scrotum

Hi just wondering what this is. I just found it today, it only itches when I touch it or bother it, I did not even notice it until I felt it itch a little. Its no bigger than a pimple and looks just like a pimple and kind of feels like it, it is red and it is not on my scrotum its just on the skin near it, right on the boundary line kind of, anyone have any suggestions as to what it might be? It feels like mosquito bite kind of.

Old 01-09-2009, 02:59 PM   #2
(female)

xSunshinex HB User
Re: Small pimple size bump near scrotum

Tell ya what, if you're really concerned about it, go to the doctor. Being too safe never hurt. Just simply ask the doctor what it is. If it turns out to be nothing, then you were just being safe. If it turns out to be something, then you've got help to cure it/get rid of it/etc.
If you're not so worried and anxious, then wait a few days, see if it gets better or worse. If it seems to be getting better, then I would say that you're A-oK, and I wouldn't worry about going to the doctor (unless it comes back. Then, go to the doctor because it might be something you probably don't want). If it seems to be getting worse, then I would deffidently recommend going to the doctor (and by worse I mean: getting bigger, redder, itching more, causing pain, that kind of thing).

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread