It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-21-2009, 02:10 AM   #1
(male)

bigdude08 HB User
Loss in Sexual Intrest

I've just lost total intrest in everything on the love side. I get erections and I can ejaculate perfectly but its just not the same. I've just got a girlfriend and Theres no pain in my penis whatsoever nothing coming out of it. No pain when I urinate or anything and I feel totally normal just a lack of sexual desire. I'm not into kissing or cuddling or anything Like I used to be. I tried that squelching technique which is supposed to make your penis go bigger. I've just not felt sexually active since then its beginning to depress me. I used to be romantic and since doing this squelching technique I've lost intrest in everything. There seems to be no bruising on my penis. I can still get erections and achieve orgasms and ejaculate and theres nothing wrong with my semen but I just can't fathom why I just dont feel romantic and that I have to force myself to have sex which I dont even enjoy anymore. I also don't have the strong desire to masturbate or anything. Can someone please help me?

Old 01-21-2009, 02:22 PM   #2
(female)

xSunshinex HB User
Re: Loss in Sexual Intrest

What I gather is htat this has been the case for quite some time now. There's the possiblity that you're just not with the "right" person, but my guess is that somethign is wrong hormonally. I would suggest going to the doctor and telling him what you felt like before, what you tried for an enlargement, and then how you feel now and anything else you feel is important.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-27-2009, 05:19 PM   #3
(male)

pmassie HB User
Re: Loss in Sexual Intrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdude08 View Post
I've just lost total intrest in everything on the love side. I get erections and I can ejaculate perfectly but its just not the same. I've just got a girlfriend and Theres no pain in my penis whatsoever nothing coming out of it. No pain when I urinate or anything and I feel totally normal just a lack of sexual desire. I'm not into kissing or cuddling or anything Like I used to be. I tried that squelching technique which is supposed to make your penis go bigger. I've just not felt sexually active since then its beginning to depress me. I used to be romantic and since doing this squelching technique I've lost intrest in everything. There seems to be no bruising on my penis. I can still get erections and achieve orgasms and ejaculate and theres nothing wrong with my semen but I just can't fathom why I just dont feel romantic and that I have to force myself to have sex which I dont even enjoy anymore. I also don't have the strong desire to masturbate or anything. Can someone please help me?
First and foremost have your Testosterone checked by a doctor. Low T is the precurser to lack of desire. There are so many reasons but the low T would be the first.

Closed Thread