It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-29-2009, 02:34 AM   #1
(female)

livetodiefor HB User
doctor to check virgin

a friend of mine came to me and talked about her first time sex. her bf was worried as if she ever make out with anyone before him but then she swear that was her first time. i believe her for that since she would tell me every single thing. the problem is her first time make out, shes not bleed but then she is a virgin before she make out with him. her 2nd time make out, shes bleeding. is that her virgin blood? i asked her to see someone expert but she refused. can we check how long she had lost her virgin?

Old 01-29-2009, 05:29 AM   #2
Inactive
(female)

Tivo123 HB UserTivo123 HB UserTivo123 HB User
Re: doctor to check virgin

Your question doesn't make any sense. A girl won't bleed just from making out with a guy. Kissing someone does not make you lose your virginity. Only having sex with someone will do that.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-29-2009, 09:46 PM   #3
(female)

livetodiefor HB User

oppsss sorry sorry .. she had sex. without protection. supposed to say make love. sorry im too messed up thinking about her. she worried like hell and i was the only one she could trust about this. i wish i could help her

Old 01-29-2009, 11:35 PM   #4
(female)

loralei HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by livetodiefor View Post
a friend of mine came to me and talked about her first time sex. her bf was worried as if she ever make out with anyone before him but then she swear that was her first time. i believe her for that since she would tell me every single thing. the problem is her first time make out, shes not bleed but then she is a virgin before she make out with him. her 2nd time make out, shes bleeding. is that her virgin blood? i asked her to see someone expert but she refused. can we check how long she had lost her virgin?
Not everyone bleeds their first time. It might not happen at all, it might happen the 2nd, 3rd or even 5th time.

Does she really want to see an expert to see if she is still a virgin?

Old 01-29-2009, 11:39 PM   #5
(female)

livetodiefor HB User

actually she just wanna prove the guy that he is her first time. she dont know what to explain about her not-bleed-on her first time and he thought she cheat him and had sex before him. is it possible to check how long the wound on vagina was made? i mean to see whether she just lost her virgin or her virgin had gone about a few years ago.

Old 01-29-2009, 11:46 PM   #6
(female)

loralei HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by livetodiefor View Post
actually she just wanna prove the guy that he is her first time. she dont know what to explain about her not-bleed-on her first time and he thought she cheat him and had sex before him. is it possible to check how long the wound on vagina was made? i mean to see whether she just lost her virgin or her virgin had gone about a few years ago.
Oh boy, does he really care if she was a virgin or not? I think a doctor might be able to tell if her hymen was recently broken.. but not sure. Why does he care so much?

Old 01-30-2009, 01:52 AM   #7
(female)

livetodiefor HB User

actually he dont mind as if the girl is not virgin before him but the girl is totally virgin. thats what she told him. and he is a virgin before they met too. let say the guy doesnt like to know that he was cheated by someone that he really loves. but the truth is the girl is still a virgin before him and after they had sex for their first time, she lost her virgin. but thats the problem. she doesnt bleed and he was very curious. she felt weird also and dont know how to explain to him until i came up with the idea about the expert. if the expert can really determine how long her virgin was broken, then i could convince her to prove his future husband. and plus, they are really commited but this is one of the problem.

Old 01-30-2009, 08:00 AM   #8
Inactive
(female)

Tivo123 HB UserTivo123 HB UserTivo123 HB User

This boy obviously doesn't understand a woman's body. A girl can lose her hymen at any time, long before she has sex for the first time!!! He needs to start doing a little research and learn to understand what really happens. If he honestly thinks she is lying just because she doesn't have a hymen anymore, then he is seriously just stupid and your friend needs to stop having sex with him because he is an idiot. I would tell your friend to stop worrying, she knows whether or not she was a virgin, she has no reason to lie about it. This boy has to learn about the female body before he starts making an innocent girl feel bad about something that isn't even a problem to begin with!!! This boy is very ignorant and she needs to stop seeing him or else he will make her feel bad, and she has done nothing wrong!!

Old 01-30-2009, 08:13 AM   #9
Inactive
(female)

writeleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB User

Relationships are built upon trust, and this one will never last if the accusations are already flying. Is this some kind of arranged marraige, or does she have a choice who she is with? I would steer clear of any man who is so judgemental, jealous, and without trust in his mate.

She better make sure she's not pregnant, because this boy you speak of sounds like a fool. I would tell her to take care of herself, and dump this immature, ignorant boy.

Old 01-30-2009, 11:40 AM   #10
(male)

greg3021980 HB User

As a guys point of view he probably wants something to Brag about, so she has nothing to prove to him or anybody else for that matter. He's an idiot!!

Old 01-30-2009, 02:23 PM   #11
Senior Veteran
(female)

Redneon82 HB User

I broke my hymen when I was 5, falling on to a metal monkey bar (big time ouch). So I didn't bleed my first time either. I didn't bleed my 21st time. But I did bleed my hundredth time or so because of an unusually large...well, you know. And I sincerely doubt a doctor could give an exact date or even a time frame.

This guy is totally uneducated about the female body, which actually is more common than we think. He needs to read up on the subject or something.

Old 01-30-2009, 07:56 PM   #12
(female)

livetodiefor HB User
Talking Re: doctor to check virgin

thanks for the numerous respone about this matter. yeah I agree to say that this guy is uneducated about a girl's body. his previous relationship never last more than a month and nothing happen between he and his ex's. i can say that he dont really loves his ex's. but when it come about my best friend (his gf right now) everything is different. their relationship is much much much longer than people ever expected. maybe he is an idiot about girl but i dont think he brought up this matter cos he want to find something to against his girl. he is an ego guy who doesnt even care about girl. he think that this matter is just a headache. but after he meet my best friend, he wants to know everything. even when my best friend on her period, he must know when and how is it. i mean if my best friend suffer any pain or over bleed than usual. they always have a few fights about this matter but end up with the guy say sorry and trust her and blablabla. about the broken hymen, she told me she never had any bleeding before. plus, i asked one of my guy's friend about this. he is well-experienced and he said probably because on their first time the guy is too careful and not so hard. thats why she doesnt bleed. well his first time intercouse i guess, not know much about it. once, i was quite upset he kinda like accused my best friend and i accidently say that his *ding dong* is too short and thats why no bleeding at all =P . complicated but now i could tell him something. find out more about girl!

Old 01-31-2009, 07:01 PM   #13
Senior Veteran
(male)

Magnetic HB UserMagnetic HB User

Virgin females will not always bleed the first time, and non-virgin girls could bleed a bit at any time. Like someone said, if they were extra gentle the first time and a bit more wild the second, that might explain it. But, I don't think a doctor could tell when her hymen was broken and, if no one really care, why make a big deal out of this?

Old 02-05-2009, 05:39 PM   #14
Senior Veteran
(female)

tUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB User

It doesn't matter if you bleed or not.. that has nothing to do with virginity. There isn't anything you can do to PROVE it, so there is only him just trusting her. Hopefully he can trust her if it's a good reationship! If a penis enters a vagina, then she is no longer a virgin. It doesn't matter if you bleed (I NEVER bled) or how long it's in or if you finish having sex. A doctor can tell if her hymen is broken (which happens from sex), but this can happen just from using tampons, masturbation, and possibly activities like riding a bicycle or horse, or sports. So, there is no real test for them to tell if someone is a virgin, just a guess.

Closed Thread